Why do you love or like your car ?

-
I like my car because i see the possibility it has. If you go to car shows you see a gazzilion camaros chevelles and 55-57 chevys. I own a sec gen camaro that i modified to make it original. Now i have a 76 dart lite that i am going to put an aluminum block in, thats why i like it , superlite. Why do you guys love your A-BODIES so much????

Can I play, too? Even though I'm not technically an A-body owner (just a builder?)

What I do have: (working on right now)

No one takes it seriously as a runner or a builder. Their mistake.

It's been in the family since 1991. It's been sold twice and comes back 'cause it only likes the family.

It's a father/son project. I'm 38, he's 68 and we still enjoy working together.

It's the easiest project I have going at the moment.

Because it takes me back to a simpler time, when things were built to last, and if you lived here you were American.

1) Yellow/Lime Green, Pistolgrip Charger......C'mon !!!!
2) First car !!!
3) ($850.00) 1984.... adjusted for inflation....2010 = (priceless)
4) Violent launches ...Wheelies (not sure)??? ( maybe little 1 inch baby wheelies...60' in the low 1.6's)
5) It's like the girlfriend you had who was so Hot... that all others get compared to her and none measure up !!!
6) better than cocaine without the dangerous side-effects !!!
7) Most importantly it represents the Creative potential that can only be achieved in America !!!

I love this country.......

l000 002.jpg

I know it's not an a-body... but I love the rampage because...

1. My godfather started it before he died and I am finishing the build.

2. It's my first project.

3. Production numbers for the truck in '84 were only around 3000 for the US... which makes it rare and unique. Who knows how many are left

I love my 65 cuda because:

When I was a kid we went to day camp and cool dude who picked me up every day put us in his cuda with big glass window..

How many a body cudas do you see?

I love hanging with my woman looking at stars in back of my cuda (this is my second one)

anyone can have a mustang (I hate fords!) I find it funny when someone asks me what year mustang it is...

Finally mopar or nocar. Learned to drive in Dads 74 fury III w 383 4 door..try to parallel park one of those at DMV

I like that my "new" Dart
DSC_2438.jpg

Reminds me of my first Dart
dart.jpg

I like mine because out of all the shows I go too in canada and the USA,I still have not found my same car any where,weather its the same color or interior,that does not matter,but the same body styleand drive train,mrmopartech

DSCF0042.jpg

-
Back