why ferd???

-
Or maybe something like

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Yeah it'll change it. The V-Max bikes are 4 into 2 with 2 muffs. I have a 4 into 1 header with a single Kerker muff and LOVE the sound just 'cause it's different.

66 cuda
70 w200
92 power ram 50
98 wrangler
01 intrepid
nothin but mopars here (yayaya power ram)

I have owned owned nothing but Chryslers and plan to stay that way. Just because this is an A-body only site doesnt mean you can't own anything else...or does it? Since a body's are Chrysler, anything else Chrysler is fine by me. If I need a truck, I'll buy a Dodge. Winter beater/plow truck/summer car etc. Mopars only for me.

What's wrong with a Ford, or Chevy.
So all you guys own are A-body Mopars?
And you use your A-body Mopar to plow your driveways?
You tow your A-body Mopar to the track with an A-Body Mopar?
You load cedar mulch into the trunk of your A-body Mopar so you can do your garden?
Nope! Got a '95 Dodge Ram w/V10 to pull our 32' 5th wheel.

Just because this is an A-body only site doesnt mean you can't own anything else...or does it? Since a body's are Chrysler

The General Motors A platform (commonly called the A-body) was a mid-size car automobile platform. The A-bodies evolved from rear wheel drive compact cars to front wheel drive mid-size cars over the course of 35 years. The switch in drive layout in 1982 spawned the G-body.
The first front-wheel drive A platform was built from 1982 to 1996. This A-body consisted of 4-door sedan, 2-door coupé and 4-door station wagon bodystyles. It was updated in 1989 with a slightly longer wheelbase. It also briefly saw duty as an All Wheel Drive platform for the Pontiac 6000. Later GM FWD platforms shared many components and systems with the A-Body, in particular the W-body midsize cars and U-body minivans.
The A-body came to an end in 1996, with its two remaining members getting redesigned atop other GM platforms the following year. The Oldsmobile Ciera was effectively replaced by the Oldsmobile Cutlass (N-platform), a twin of the Chevrolet Malibu, while the Buick Century crossed over to the slightly larger W-platform alongside the Buick Regal, Oldsmobile Intrigue, Pontiac Grand Prix, and Chevrolet Lumina.
Applications:

I use a '74 Dodge D200 truck or '92 Dodge B350 van to do my hauling. How is it that if we have to haul something in a Mopar product it has to be an A-body but if it is a Ford or some other make it can be anything? Not making much sense to me except maybe being self serving for the other makes.

As far as the GM A-bodies, I am well aware of them being I was a Buick GS guy before I was a Mopar guy.

Chuck

Is it a ford or merc?
Nice looking Cougar/

1970 Mercury cougar, and thanks for the compliment..send any buyer my way. aprox 14K in it, sell for 8K. needs to go.. wanna buy it?:grin:

and as far as A bodies go, my '64 442 qualifies for the GM side

and i drive a 98 ram for what you could call semi daily driving , i say semi cause its a 98 with 59K on it, i never really use it except for making quick runs.

p1000166zc5.jpg

and i drive a 98 ram for what you could call semi daily driving , i say semi cause its a 98 with 59K on it, i never really use it except for making quick runs.

p1000166zc5.jpg

I can beat that.
I have a '76 B200 that only has 58,000 miles on it.
Reminds me, I need to get the engine out of it soon, before the snow flies.

When I said "Since a body's are Chrysler", I meant to this site. Ever notice the pentastar in the logo? Havent came across too many gm "a bodies" on this site.

yeah you got me there Mopower, thats dam low
To bad I'm going to send it off to the junk yard.
I had it on the road until 2 years ago. I used it to tow my cars to the track.
I hate to do it, and for the year, the body is not that bad. Has surface rust on the roof and the step into the drivers side is starting to rot, and it has a few small dents.
I pulled the tranny out 2 years ago, and I need to get the engine out, but not sure if it's even worth it. 318, new valve seals and springs, new timing chain, new cam. 4bbl iron intake. ran real good, but do I really need more junk? It even has a recored radiator that only has maybe 500 miles on it.

the only thing that will be pulling my stuff around is the dakota....ha but its the only 'truck' i own, im selling my blazer. i dont think the ol 3.9 would have the power to...maybe though, and my abody will be drivin to the track...well on the streets when its done at least :)

nice ram there oldcarjunkie :thumbup:

the only thing that will be pulling my stuff around is the dakota....ha but its the only 'truck' i own, im selling my blazer. i dont think the ol 3.9 would have the power to...maybe though, and my abody will be drivin to the track...well on the streets when its done at least :)

I had a 1988 GMC Jimmy with the 5.7 (350) in it, and it struggled to pull my trailer.
The 1976 B200 with the 318, and summit cam, pulled like a freight train. It also had plenty of room to put tools jacks and stuff in.

thanks , we did the lift ourselves( me and my buddy) the shop quoted me 3500 with the cheapest BDS kit they made and told me the last one he did took him three days(this is with a lift to work on even), i upgraded the suspension lift kit did the work myself on the floor.about 14hrs not knowing what the hell i was doing.lol .total was 1250.00

5inch BDS lift with 35x12.50x15 xterrains

-
Back