Why is my ad mia?

-

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I posted a thread in the classifieds a couple months ago on a 70 Dart body that I'm selling. I bumped the thread with a post stating still available. This is the only bump that I've done in a couple months and them my ad disappears. So I did it again today and the same results. Are you not allowed to bump a post once in a great while on here? My ad is no longer in the for-sale section and have to go to my profile to find it.

I posted a thread in the classifieds a couple months ago on a 70 Dart body that I'm selling. I bumped the thread with a post stating still available. This is the only bump that I've done in a couple months and them my ad disappears. So I did it again today and the same results. Are you not allowed to bump a post once in a great while on here? My ad is no longer in the for-sale section and have to go to my profile to find it.

did you have your phone number in the ad? Thats a big no,no

Nope. No phone number or e-mail. The ad has stayed active for a couple months until I did the bump.

I would say glitch....or internet God.
Send Joey a pm, or start a thread in "website suggestions" forum

since we're on the topic
when is something considered a bump ?
I mean, I understand the mechanics of it, and the reasoning behind it, but if he would drop the price by 20 bucks or include a free spare tire, or even include some additional info or pictures, would that be a bump ?

(not looking for loopholes here, just trying to figure out the specifics)

Nice ad but 2 bumps in one day and not a Gold member got your bumps taken away. You ad then cycles back to the original post date which could be pages back. Sorry but everyone needs to read and follow the Sale Ad rules. toolmanmike (moderator)

Thanks for the reply Mike.
Ok I understand that but one bump in 2 months got it cycled back to the beginning of time?
So I can't ever bump an ad? Guess I need to renew my gold statues .

Ok I understand that but one bump in 2 months got it cycled back to the beginning of time?
So I can't ever bump an ad? Guess I need to renew my gold statues .

If you're Gold you can bump every 3 days. If you're not Gold you can't bump at all. Gold is good!

-
Back