Why not to F with people online!

-
That is friggin' great!!!

If anyone ever has any problems with someone in Florida, let me know! I'll see what I can do.

Good way to get yourself shot if you ask me. The guy is behind with everyone, people are after him on the internet, and then some stranger shows up at his door step trying to collect money from an internet deal. Sounds like a good job for the police.

What every happened to honor amongst men..............

I'm with Dave on this one. If it's in my neck of the woods let me know. I'm really a peacefull guy till ya jack with me in an screwing manner. We need to develope our network here so as to have a representative for our members all around the U.S. Not just for bad debts but also for evaluating parts by someone that knows what they are looking at. I've got southerm Missouri covered. Call me anytime.
Small Block

OK, so the guy left a note on his door. Oooooo,scary. What if the guy answered the door? What's he going to do? Jump in his house and try to beat him up and steal his wallet? Think this loser has 400 bucks in his pocket? Breaking into someones home is a quick way to get dead real fast and at best is a felony.

I'm in no way sticking up for this prick but there are better ways such as putting a mechanics lien on his house or cars and contacting the local law enforcement and persuing whatever avenues are availible under that state's law. If the check or MO was sent via US Mail there may be federal laws that apply like mail fraud.

Then there is truly getting "owned". Public embarassment. This guy gets beat down bad. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203 WARNING! The language here is as coarse as it gets.

LOL, I remember that one! 73 pages of an online *** kicking that ended up off line as well LOL.

Yeah man, he did get his *** handed to him. Literally. Couldn't of happened to a nicer douchbag either. :snakeman:

Good way to get yourself shot if you ask me. The guy is behind with everyone, people are after him on the internet, and then some stranger shows up at his door step trying to collect money from an internet deal. Sounds like a good job for the police.

A lot of times the police don't give a crap and or just wont or can't do anything other than "We will file a report and call you if anything comes up." Back in my "I will kick your ***" days I used to persuade people with drug problems to return things that didn't belong to them (If your junk got stolen and you knew who did it me and a buddy would goto their house and beat the ungodly F out of the crackheads that took your stuff.) Even the odd time that some dumbass did call the cops when they talked to us and found out the real story they would just smile and tell us to be careful because they knew that the person was a loser that had it coming.
Yes is is dangerous, yes you can get your *** kicked and yes I have had guns pulled on me before doing it (methed out loser in overalls waving a home made shotgun...I hate Kitsap county) but I'm just saying that there are other ways to get your stuff back that may not be totally legal but they do work.
Besides some people just deserve a good *** kicking!

I think I might hate you.... I just spent 3 hours reading that thread... :)

crazy stuff, kind of disappointed that no one met up with him and ...

-j

Yeah, it's a good time waster. Entertaining nevertheless.

OK, so the guy left a note on his door. Oooooo,scary. What if the guy answered the door? What's he going to do? Jump in his house and try to beat him up and steal his wallet? Think this loser has 400 bucks in his pocket? Breaking into someones home is a quick way to get dead real fast and at best is a felony.

I'm in no way sticking up for this prick but there are better ways such as putting a mechanics lien on his house or cars and contacting the local law enforcement and persuing whatever avenues are availible under that state's law. If the check or MO was sent via US Mail there may be federal laws that apply like mail fraud.

Then there is truly getting "owned". Public embarassment. This guy gets beat down bad. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203 WARNING! The language here is as coarse as it gets.

Man, I just wasted my whole morning reading that. Lol. Owned!

Agreed.

I just got a mental movie of the guy in the overalls waving a home made shotgun, LOL! You've got to tell us more about that one. :joker:

3 of us were out on the key peninsula of Kitsap county at 2am looking for this guys place so we could "reclaim" some stuff for a guy. He said that his ex brother-in-law turned into a junkie and started stealing stuff from the family. We were given a list of the main things they wanted back (photo albums, laptop, ect) told the address and that he lived in a small camping trailer on the edge of this farm. We found the place and there were about 5 camping trailers that were packed full of crap (all stolen) in the typical compound style that methheads live in. He wasn't home so we started looking through the trailers and found some of the stuff on the list, threw it in the car and were getting ready to leave when this beat to crap Ford Courier pickup comes down the driveway and this guy with torn overalls, Krusty the clown rat nest for hair and obviously high as a kite jumps out and starts screaming at us.
He reaches in the back of his truck and pulls out this tweeker build home made shotgun. Long of the short...he thought there were only 2 of us, my buddy Mike sneaks up, grabs the gun, throws it and we beat the F out of him, take the guy back his stuff, we get some cash out of it and everyone except the crackhead is happy.

I spent several years as an outside collection manager for a major finance company. If I've got your full name, I CAN find you. If anyone needs help in dealing with a douchebag like this in SC, my services are offered.:yawinkle:

I am all for going after dirtbags but you have to be more careful that that guy
has been. Depending in the privacy laws in his state he may end up in far more trouble for posting personal information (alimony & tickets) about his target on the web than the dirtbag will be in for the original offense. Not smart. It also wasn't very smart going to his house. What if the guy was a wacko? There are far better ways to pursue the issue.

He reaches in the back of his truck and pulls out this tweeker build home made shotgun. Long of the short...he thought there were only 2 of us, my buddy Mike sneaks up, grabs the gun, throws it and we beat the F out of him, take the guy back his stuff, we get some cash out of it and everyone except the crackhead is happy.

I like happy endings!! I'm sure that in whatever was left of his mind he was thinking that he got screwed over. disgust

I got my butt in a sling by going and retrieving my own car and parts from a guy who had stiffed me for $3800 worth of work he never did.

-
Back