Why was my thread moved???

-

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I listed a car for sale in the Mopar Cars For Sale section and now it is in the Mopar Parts Cars For Sale. Way did it get moved? If this is a parts car then I'd just part it out myself.

Well its a solid body and that's my yard. But it just an A-body so I should just cut it up any way ,right?

It's a good looking car. Looks solid so why just cut it up because they moved it to Parts car for sale? I shop in the Parts cars for sale because I can't afford a finished one. Leave it as it is and be patient.

It's a good looking car. Looks solid so why just cut it up because they moved it to Parts car for sale? I shop in the Parts cars for sale because I can't afford a finished one. Leave it as it is and be patient.
To me a parts car is one that's not worth saving thus its a parts car. Don't think it will get much exposure as a savable car in the parts section.
:banghead:

I listed a car for sale in the Mopar Cars For Sale section and now it is in the Mopar Parts Cars For Sale. Way did it get moved? If this is a parts car then I'd just part it out myself.

The edit history on that thread shows that it was never moved until I just moved it to the for sale forum. Could it be that you accidentally clicked the wrong forum when you listed it?

Attachments

• khgty.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 212
I could have sworn that I listed it is Cars 4-sale but getting old sucks and I do make mistakes.
#-o

Many many thanks.
:prayer::prayer::prayer:

since we are on the topic, has we ever considered splitting up the "mopar automobiles for sale" section into two categories ?

one for turn key car and one for everything that falls in between parts car and project ?

I don't have the time, room, skill, patience, perseverance and commitment it takes to finish a project and I often find myself very disappointed when I click on a for sale thread only to find something with a TON of potential but no paint or interior

titles???? sinc e that was mentioned, depending on what your state recognizes, these old cars generally can be titled, ( helps for it to be made prior to "73 or so..... and usually not that expensive to do. it takes some research and tenacity.

Gods know you can't find a motor anywhere and no way in hell you'll get a title.
I have a brother who lives in Lakewood off of Morrison, near the Lakewood nursery. He is into cars also, not Mopar, but he can turn a wrench when he has to. He picked up an old Opel several years ago and finally has a place in the garage for it. Reason for all the background is this. He bought the Opel with a BILL OF SALE ONLY. There is a provision in CO where you CAN register the vehicle in question, your Dart, using a BILL OF SALE only. So it can be done, all is not lost. Hope this helps. I know it can be done because I spent time on the phone with CO DMV about my car that has an open title.

I have a brother who lives in Lakewood off of Morrison, near the Lakewood nursery. He is into cars also, not Mopar, but he can turn a wrench when he has to. He picked up an old Opel several years ago and finally has a place in the garage for it. Reason for all the background is this. He bought the Opel with a BILL OF SALE ONLY. There is a provision in CO where you CAN register the vehicle in question, your Dart, using a BILL OF SALE only. So it can be done, all is not lost. Hope this helps. I know it can be done because I spent time on the phone with CO DMV about my car that has an open title.

I have done it here in AZ without even so much as a bill of sale, or any paperwork on the car whatsoever.
I had to pay 50 bucks to my insurance company for a title bond, then motor vehicles went off the vin number.
It was verified that it wasn't stolen and no liens were against it and I walked out the same day with a new title and plates.

Forever CO was impossible to deal with. Had to have some sort of paper work from whoever had the car titled last in CO and not just a bill of sale. An out of state car and they would just laugh you right out of the place. Just about 4 years ago or so they came out with a rebuilders title. Car has to be a roller at least 25 years old. Have to put up a bond, usually about 50.00 and have a vin search done. Then they'll give you a rebuilders title. After the car is completed and road ready then they transfer it to a normal title. Not an S title. Finally, we bitched for years to get this.

Arizona's a breeze to get titles. Cost me $74 total every time with no paperwork for the car at all.

How does the rebuilders title transfer? Just like a reg title transfer?

Yes I was. Was a problem child so might as well be a problem greezer.:smilebox:

Maybe if you spent more time over here rather than FBBO you would get to know us better!!! I know that you deal mainly in "B" bodies though so I understand! : ^ ) I guess.

Arizona's a breeze to get titles. Cost me $74 total every time with no paperwork for the car at all. How does the rebuilders title transfer? Just like a reg title transfer?

I don't know if the rebuilders title is transferable. Need to check into that.

-
Back