Why we can't have anything nice.

-
Hell yeah, I am in the city now, but have 2 farms, in two different county's, that me and the wife inherited from our relatives.
Both are at then end of dead end roads.
Mine is on 84 acres with a new house, I built in 1991, never slept one night in it.
Wife has 16 acres, with the house she grew up in, but her property, mother nature is starting to take over.
No time to maintain her place.

Sorry to get off topic here but why not live on the farm with a new house? Is it too far from work?

It sounds like it was an accident, so respond as such. People involved in the accident don't realize what a pain in the *** fixing a classic car can be after a fender bender. Mopars are getting better though, I have a Dart and remember when repro fenders and doors weren't available. At least now if you have the coin, you can get straight body panels, it saves a lot of time in the prep work.

It sounds like it was an accident, so respond as such. People involved in the accident don't realize what a pain in the *** fixing a classic car can be after a fender bender. Mopars are getting better though, I have a Dart and remember when repro fenders and doors weren't available. At least now if you have the coin, you can get straight body panels, it saves a lot of time in the prep work.

wish someone would repop the 67-8-9 barracuda fenders!

It sounds like it was an accident, so respond as such. People involved in the accident don't realize what a pain in the *** fixing a classic car can be after a fender bender.

Weren't any classic cars involved..

Their insurance is going to pay for your cars?
I'm nervous about that.
Don't let them screw around with getting good parts and work.
They might try to cheap you.
I think, in a bad situation, you can file with your company, get it done where and how you like and then let your company go after their company for the money.

Talked to their insurance claim guy today.
Since they did not have in anchored down, he said he just had to dot the I's and T's on the form but it was pretty clear cut, their insurance is going to cover it.

-
Back