why would you do that thread.

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok ive seen a few cars that made me think that .... lets try and keep it A bodies but maybe a few Bs in here too lol I will start it lol

Attachments

• 3Eb3M13J95Lf5Ke5M4d5b22e98522eafc185f.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 308
:hello2::happy1::shaking:i still aint sure bout this one alot of work .

Attachments

• 3F73N93H45Ia5K65H1d62ac1bd07184cc1862.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 280
The one I hate the most is Lambo Doors on a Mopar

Attachments

• Mini 68 Dodge Dart.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 272
  • Lambo Door 68.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 1973 Dodge Charger Custom.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 71 Dodge Demon el camino conversion.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 259
This one has been for sale for years on C.L. can't figure why it ain't sold?

Attachments

• duster 2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 227
That last one you posted, the small grey Dodge, has a name it's called..............................................A "Blow Dart":D:D:D:D:D
Andrew

yea every time it pops up it bothers me as to why he didn't get the right wheel to make up for the extra length of the E Body rear end. And also door handles are missing...lol
That last one you posted, the small grey Dodge, has a name it's called..............................................A "Blow Dart":D:D:D:D:D
Andrew
LOL Andrew....Good One :cheers:

It's not just MOPARs that suffer this undeserved fate, there is a 69 chevelle around that I see occasionally, it's white and burgandy with giant Dr.pepper logos on it, I swear I could lay down and it could drive over me without touching. The body on this car is like brand new.. damn shame.

I am all for people making their cars how they want but sometimes it makes you cry a little.

I seen Asa parking this in his Dad's garage.

istockphoto_1033798-clown-car-2.jpg

It's not just MOPARs that suffer this undeserved fate, there is a 69 chevelle around that I see occasionally, it's white and burgandy with giant Dr.pepper logos on it, I swear I could lay down and it could drive over me without touching. The body on this car is like brand new.. damn shame.

I am all for people making their cars how they want but sometimes it makes you cry a little.

I heard that here in my area I have seen some awesomely restored older 442s, G.T.O.s, Chevelles, and even newer Challengers, Mustangs, Magnums jacked up on 26s thru 30s. Nothing wrong with doing your own thing but why ruin a beautiful classic!!!!

Maybe because it's usually listed for somewhwre in the neighborhood of $14K!!

So, He saves $250 by not buying an a body 8 3/4 (or having it shortened), but causes $5500+ in damage to the quarters to get it to work ???

Maybe because it's usually listed for somewhwre in the neighborhood of $14K!!

So, He saves $250 by not buying an a body 8 3/4 (or having it shortened), but causes $5500+ in damage to the quarters to get it to work ???
LOL this is very true. While it is a clean car and all it is a detract not just simply for the fact that its Fugly but that it shows that many other corners were possibly cut as well

Wow, tough crowd, half those cars pictured are not even that bad, I expected way worse looking vehicles. :glasses7:

I would love to have that shorty Duster, that's a vintage custom car

Wow, tough crowd, half those cars pictured are not even that bad, I expected way worse looking vehicles. :glasses7:

x2.
The burgundy Duster that is getting bashed is the way things were done at one point and was just as popular as "Pro-Street", gassers, or Kustoms in it's day. Would I build one like it now? No. Would I drive the hell out of that one? Hell yes.

I'm taking that as sarcasm, some are not awful but by no means are half of them not bad.

x2.
The burgundy Duster that is getting bashed is the way things were done at one point and was just as popular as "Pro-Street", gassers, or Kustoms in it's day. Would I build one like it now? No. Would I drive the hell out of that one? Hell yes.

That car is nice except for the flares [that belong on a 70s van] and the unseen shortcuts if any, and I remember that era [minus the flares] most folks just let the tires hang out, and yes if the price was right i'd drive the wheels off'n it!!!

Ive wanted to ask owners of bad *** cars the same thing i never said it had to be a bad thing lol Altho i did start out with the blue thing lol Maybe that set the mood haha Oooooopy

I heard that here in my area I have seen some awesomely restored older 442s, G.T.O.s, Chevelles, and even newer Challengers, Mustangs, Magnums jacked up on 26s thru 30s. Nothing wrong with doing your own thing but why ruin a beautiful classic!!!!

Well when the homey the.clowns are done with these you.can snap em up for cheap

-
Back