Why?

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
You know, honestly, Being Canadian KICKS ***.. Im a proud Canadian, exspecially after that survey came back that said canadian men make better lovers then the American men.. but anyway, thats kinda off topic..

I like to travel, i like to explore and in my journeys I noticed in the states you fella's like to promote that your american.. For every person i met or talked to 2/5ths displayed an american flag on there person.

For every STREET i went down.. every other house had a FLAG.. just like in the picture.. and if not every other house.. you can garantee that SOMEONE on that street will to make my point true..

Why is this? does the government give you a tax break? do the cops respond faster? haha.. what IS IT?

Im just curious Because we do this here in canada but not as intense as you boys!

Jeff, you sound bored dude? I think everyone should be proud of their Country. I've been just about all over the world and ya know there's no better place then "North America Period"! I don't think Americans are over proud....were just not as proud. You name it...elections and all that stuff, hell most of us don't even vote. Myself, I see no real reason to put a flag pole in my front yard...(they know where I'm from) but that's me. I think many have flags also to show that they support their bothers in the Middle East ect.

Were better in bed??? Mostly because it's colder up here!

Just cause we're proud to be Americans, and we love our country Cerwin. God bless the USA!
Anyway how are the Canadian women as lovers, that's what I'm more interested in.

flyboy01 said:
:headbang:

Canada...America's hat.

That's a good one Flyboy!:thumbup:

Florida is America's ***** and it looks like it's pissing on Cuba!

Well, bottom line is the flag and country is mine and the rest of the peoples not the governments. This is why I get so ticked off when other countries people burn it in an effort to show their displeasure against the United States Government and its policies. It is the United States peoples flag they are burning. But then these people don't have the backbone or brains God gave an earth worm. Although an earth worm serves a purpose so it is one up on them.

I have a flag pole and fly my flag 24/7. When it gets frayed to the point it need to be replaced I fold the flag into a triangle like it's supposed to be and burn the flag as it is supposed to be burned. Proper protocal is that a damaged flag be burned and not thrown in the trash. Basically it is a cremation.

As far as the better lover thing, define lover.

Chuck

It all about pride, Americans sacraficed a lot in the past century to remain a soveriegn nation, Americans died for this country and many other countries, and American pay respect to those who died. The flag is a way for people to show that respect to the dead, that is why so many Americans do it, be cause we have not, nor ever will we forget. :salute:

american-flag-2a.jpg

flyboy01 said:
:headbang:

Canada...America's hat.
Actually, my comment is all in good fun, There are just as many morons in the US as in Canada, you can't characterize a nation because of a few few idividiuals, after all, we have Ed Bagley Jr, enough said...

If I really wanted to make fun of Canadians I would post some jokes like these:

--------------------------------------

Q: How do you stop bacon from curling in the frying pan?

A: Take away their brooms!

What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?
The taste.

How Canada got its name:

When J. MacDonald and Friends were trying to figure out the name of this greatplace, someone had a great idea. Let's stick all the letters into a hat and draw 3 of them - That will be the new name of this place.. So they did so.. 1st letter is pulled and the guy shouts - "C" eh!?
2nd letter is pulled and the guy shouts - "N" eh!?
3d letter is pulled and the guy shouts - "D" eh!?

You know you are Canadian if:

You only know three spices - salt, pepper and ketchup.

You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

The mosquitoes have landing lights.

You have more miles on your snowblower than your car.

You have 10 favourite recipes for moose meat.

Canadian Tire on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores at Christmas.

You live in a house that has no front step, yet the door is one meter above the ground.

You've taken your kids trick-or-treating in a blizzard.

Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.

You owe more money on your snowmobile than your car.

The local paper covers national and international headlines on 1/4 page, but requires 6 pages for sports.

At least twice a year, the kitchen doubles as a meat processing plant.

The most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.

Your snowblower gets stuck on the roof.

You think the start of moose season is a national holiday.

You head south to go to your cottage.

You frequently clean grease off your barbeque so the bears won't prowl on your deck.

You know which leaves make good toilet paper.

The major parish fund-raiser isn't bingo - it's sausage making.

You find -40C a little chilly.

The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freezer.

You attend a formal event in your best clothes, your finest jewelry and your Sorels.

You can play road hockey on skates.

You know 4 seasons - Winter, Still Winter, almost Winter and Construction.

The municipality buys a Zamboni before a bus.

I agree with Jimmy. The flag is a the american people flag. The lady who made the flag was a citzen of the USA and she didnt do it cause the government told her so, she did it due to the fact she cared about this country.

But no tax breaks and the cops sure as hell dont respond quicker. The government of the USA and just kiss my a$$ for all I care most of the time but I still love this beautiful country and MOST of the people in it.

I have traveled and let me tell ya, the Canadian women have some freaky ways to keep ya warm and the do a bang up job too haha. So I just believe that survey was done by women, not men, so dont get your to much hot air in your heads there boys.

Cerwin said:
Im a proud Canadian,
!

I'm a proud Finnish!

My family cars are made by Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth, all a American made,(yes, newest one is made in '87 in Usa)) my house is Finnish made by handcraft, my dog is British, and my wife's parrot is from Sweden...

I'm proud to be born in Finland and live in Finland!

Evevrybody should be proud to his/hers home country!

And i can't see why somebody blame for other country, there is no country where things are better than yours!

Hee-hee, thought this was a funny comeback for my friend across the boarder..(about Canadian male lovers) and perhaps this write-up is why the stats now say men in Canada make better lovers..

BUTT :butthead: ...I'm not one of them!!! STAND BACK...no soap drop here.

'Gay? No problem. Welcome to Canada!'
Thu, November 18 2004
After spending 10 years of his life working in the United States--where he couldn't marry his partner--Austin Kiyomiya had enough and packed his bags for Coquitlam, B.C. "Canada welcomed me and my partner with open arms," said Kiyomiya. Today, Kiyomiya is an immigration consultant helping scores of gays and lesbians flee America and an uncompromising George W. Bush.

Perhaps, I just stab myself being Canadian and posting this? However it's all in fun....Not in slamming!
BTW, I loved the Canadian jokes listed above as well, there great! LOL

Well Thank you guys for understanding my question, I apparently Offended Someone and I felt bad but after reading your honest replies and flyboys jokes i now know that maybe this person did actually read it wrong.

I would fly a canadian flag if i wasnt soo damn lazy and went and got one.. i have one neatly folded away in my storage, but I am curious how it all started..
I wish fellow Nucks did this.. the only people i know that do it are me and a few friends and a bunch of old vets and people of the sort..

Ill probably go and fly my flag this weekend to make a point.

and lover.. i dunno its just a long running joke amoungst stupid canadians who think they are better then americans and not equal.. like the joke about canada's defence department just upgraded to sling shots!.. which is kinda funny even to me..

And FlyBoy.. HAHAHAHAHA

You only know three spices - salt, pepper and ketchup.

thats hilarious!

Sorry to those i may have offended! ;)

heres a gift to make amends. Some canadian grade A beef!
I have another shot but im not sure its family viewable!

TheHottestButts3edit.gif

I think that the number of people who are trying to break into this country illegaly tells the REAL story. If America was such a horrible terrible place full of terrible people, you think so many would go to such great lengths and risk life and limb to get here? Canada is an ok country too, ehh. Besides, the U.S. needs some sorta a snow fence between us and the north pole. :salute:

69signetv8 said:
Jeff, you sound bored dude? I think everyone should be proud of their Country. I've been just about all over the world and ya know there's no better place then "North America Period"! I don't think Americans are over proud....were just not as proud. You name it...elections and all that stuff, hell most of us don't even vote. Myself, I see no real reason to put a flag pole in my front yard...(they know where I'm from) but that's me. I think many have flags also to show that they support their bothers in the Middle East ect.

Were better in bed??? Mostly because it's colder up here!

Did you know that more people voted for the last American Idol winner than voted in the last presidential election.

We are all Humans living on Planet Earth,A flag is just an icon,and the governament's suck's!!!!!!F#*k George W. Bush,hope this moth#fu*!ker burn in HELL!!!!!Why you americans dont do nothing to take this asshole out of there!!!!

OOOoops-(Brasilian Chicks are better!!)but the Canadian is preetty nice too. :butthead:

9.jpg

Well I do love my country, But I do not fly a flag.
I have seen allot of America and enjoyed my travel's here as I worked.
But I would like to say to all you guy's and gall's up there
in what I have allway's said was God's country in Canada.
Your country {Witch I have never been} seem's to be the kind of back yard I would enjoy very much!!
I have looked over your state here on the net and made a few frends there.
I have owned a couple of car's built there and was proud to show them off here.
I have alway's enjoyed the simple thing's that god gave us, and Canada has allot of thing's I have never experienced.Your waterway's,wild life and country side's are awesome to me.
And the people I have talked to on this site from Canada seem to have a good out look and understanding of people.
This may sound like I am kiss'in up!! But I can asure you I am not!!!
If one day I could take the time for a good vacation I would have to go to Canada and see it for myself.
But for now Arkansas will do just fine.

These topics always seem to degrade into photos of chicks...................I like it!

LowDart said:
We are all Humans living on Planet Earth,A flag is just an icon,and the governament's suck's!!!!!!F#*k George W. Bush,hope this moth#fu*!ker burn in HELL!!!!!Why you americans dont do nothing to take this asshole out of there!!!!

OOOoops-(Brasilian Chicks are better!!)but the Canadian is preetty nice too. :butthead:

Yeah, Brazil has such a wonderful government. :sign5:

:cussing: If things are so good in Brazil, stop taking foreign aid from the US. We will be happy to take back the money we gave you in the past. I can think of better things to do with $1.6 Billion here in the US.

Flyboy, those were real good...except the beer joke...no competition there LOL
Its not about what country you are from, its about what Hockey team you cheer for. Its the snow that makes us crazy. Last night I had to clear a patch of grass away so I could hit a golf ball with my new driver, unfortunatly it hit a telephone poll, did a 90 and hit the neighbors house...I ran inside like a 9 year old, I'm staying low today......

69signetv8 said:
BTW, I loved the Canadian jokes listed above as well, there great! LOL

I have Canadian friends and we always trade jokes, I used to live 3 miles from Canada and have been all over Windsor, Canada is a nice place, but no better or worse. The only thing seperating us is an imaginary line on a map, you guys have to remember, we all live in NORTH AMERICA!

Another Joke:

Hocketpc2.jpg

canadian_mafia.gif

canadian_navy.jpg

And finally a shot back at the US"

This is the actual radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. Radio conversation released by the chief of naval operations, 10-10-95.

CANADIANS: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

CANADIANS: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

AMERICANS: This is the Aircraft Carrier US LINCOLN, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied with three Destroyers, three Cruisers and numerous support vessels. I DEMAND that you change your course 15 degrees north. I say again, that's one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

CANADIANS: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Hi Cerwin, your question is a interesting one. Why would the people of a "politically correct" country that taxes us heavily for unpopular wars, Does not want us to mention our God and grants more rights to illegal aliens than to it's citizens. Why would anyone actually consider flying the flag of that country?
Before 9/11, I think you may have found fewer flags flying and less everyday patriotism. The flag is only a symbol, but it is flown to remember all of the heros that died for the right to fly it. It flies in remberence of the thousands that were murdered on 9/11, whose only crime was to go to work that morning. It flies in the face of a godless enemy that believed that it could be brought down with one "sucker punch".
Perhaps the reason that you do not see this in Canada, is that Canada has NOT YET had it's 9/11.

"AMERICA'S SNOW FENCE"
I like that one, kraby, can I use it?

btw I fly a flag, everyone should, no matter which country you live in.
Maybe we should come up with a FABO flag(new contest?), and we can unite, and fly it proudly.

I could not be more proud to be an citizen of the great, free state of New Hampshire, and accordingly an American if I tried. And I'd like to add that of America's vast catalog of blessing, one of the best is having such a first-class neighbor to our north as Canada! You guys are the best!

USA and Canada, friends forever! -LY

-
Back