Wich are the best spring relocation kit out there?

-

demon1515

Reaction score
As the title says, i am looking for the best leaf spring relocation kit for my 1972 dart Swinger!

Please i need advise, i can weld and fabricate very good and build em myself but if is out there already i am always supporting the aftermarket bussines and saving me some fab time :toothy10:

MP makes a set for around 125.00 through Mancini, Jegs, or Summit. All you get in the kit that you realy need is the box. The rest you either have or can get from the hardware store and if you can do a little fab work and have a welder you can make the box EZ enough.

Well for 125 i didnt find em can you guys point me with some links where they are at 125 + or - to buy em now!

i have a set of centerline rims with m-h racemaster tires..15x10 that works with the mopar kit...small bp..

IMG_1889.JPG

ohh thanks but i got a 8.75 narrowed at 52" to acomodate my 15x10 billet specialtys with 3.5 backspace and 28x10.5 already.

ok if u know any one who needs a set i have 15x3 also..how does your rims look?

ok if u know any one who needs a set i have 15x3 also..how does your rims look?
they are here in the background of these trany they cant be apresiated very good, also the welds alumas for the front are in the back ground, those i need to change the tires cuz i buy em too small cuz they where for another project!
celica153.jpg

-
Back