Wife bought me an E body, do I have to quit?

-
No but more importantly does she have a twin?! Dude you'very won the lottery there.

Yah, pretty lucky. Her dad was a carb mechanic and she sometimes helps me work on the rides, so she gets it. 2 more days.

E body!!??? ya guys are obviously wealthy!!!!!! can I borrow $40 for fuel this week to get to work!!!!???????? ha nice car.
What the hell are you talking about?
We're wealthy because we own a E body?
What kind of drugs are you on?
I WANT SOME!

What the hell are you talking about?
We're wealthy because we own a E body?
What kind of drugs are you on?
I WANT SOME!
Considering the price of a mint 70 cuda grille is more than most a bodies, and project e bodies are going for twice what a restored a body does, he's got a point

WHAT!
Seriously, you must be joking.
1, Your talking about a mint '70 Cuda, which is a retardedly far cry from a normally found small block car.
And you use it as an example.
Dude, pass the joint!

2: You point to a short run grill. As the A body has been short change via what now?

3: Project E bodies cost more than restored A bodies?!?!
OMG you are blind and stupid and I don't care if you offended because you are blind and stupid. You MUST be looking at all the wrong sites for E bodies!
OMG LMFAO

PLEASE!

WHAT!
1, Your talking about a mint '70 Cuda, which is a retardedly far cry from a normally found small block car.
Dude, pass the joint!

2: You point to a short run grill. As the A body has been short change via what now?

OMG you are blind and stupid and I don't care if you offended because you are blind and stupid. You MUST be looking at all the wrong sites for E bodies!
OMG LMFAO

PLEASE!
E body!!??? ya guys are obviously wealthy!!!!!! can I borrow $40 for fuel this week to get to work!!!!???????? ha nice car.
um... I think he was kidding... :poke:

Considering the price of a mint 70 cuda grille is more than most a bodies, and project e bodies are going for twice what a restored a body does, he's got a point
this statement isn't without merit.. maybe not all of them are in the "WTF Holy-chit $$" category, but overall they are more expensive than A-Bodies..

WHAT!
Dude, pass the joint!

OMG LMFAO

PLEASE!

Have you seen what E bodies are going for project cost wise now a days?! You're lucky to find a rolling shell for under 7 grand, if its a complete, running E body, especially an early one, say 70/71, you'll be lucky to find one under 15 grand.

And no, im not offended at all, I'm talking reality of the situation, is the situation dumb as hell, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that people are asking, and getting that kind of money, even for lowly 318 equipped E bodies, find a 340 70 e body and watch the cash pile up, even more so with a big block.

Have you seen what E bodies are going for project cost wise now a days?! You're lucky to find a rolling shell for under 7 grand, if its a complete, running E body, especially an early one, say 70/71, you'll be lucky to find one under 15 grand.
And there ya have it. As per you everyones restored A body is only worth 7K.
NOT!

And no, im not offended at all, I'm talking reality of the situation, is the situation dumb as hell, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that people are asking, and getting that kind of money, even for lowly 318 equipped E bodies, find a 340 70 e body and watch the cash pile up, even more so with a big block.
Good and sorry I went off the hook there a bit.
And again, there is the limitation to it. You selected a very desirable year. That is a lot like saying, "Those A body Dusters have really shot up in price with there sharktooth grill and ultra rare high winding 340." And/or "Those stupid rare 383/440 cars must be worth 40K by now!" and/or "Those A body big block cars have out priced my wallet! I was watching BJ auctions and a HEMI Dart went for 6 digits! Man did those throw away econo A body cars go up in price!"
And you know that is truly not the case but you make the same one for E body cars vs. a /6 Duster. REALLY!?!?!?!?

I wonder what a P.O.S. '73 small block 4spd goes for?

And there ya have it. As per you everyones restored A body is only worth 7K.
NOT!

Good and sorry I went off the hook there a bit.
And again, there is the limitation to it. You selected a very desirable year. That is a lot like saying, "Those A body Dusters have really shot up in price with there sharktooth grill and ultra rare high winding 340." And/or "Those stupid rare 383/440 cars must be worth 40K by now!" and/or "Those A body big block cars have out priced my wallet! I was watching BJ auctions and a HEMI Dart went for 6 digits! Man did those throw away econo A body cars go up in price!"
And you know that is truly not the case but you make the same one for E body cars vs. a /6 Duster. REALLY!?!?!?!?

I wonder what a P.O.S. '73 small block 4spd goes for?

Good points, and its not me, I think these A bodies dont get their just dues and should be worth a lot more all things considered.

That said, I was bidding last spring on a 73 B5 blue 340 Cuda on fleabay, I got out at 5500, it sold at 11k and change and that was for an auto!

-
Back