Wife is allergic to dogs

-

66fyssh

Don't Stop Believin'
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is Poppy , I bought her as a surprise present for the wife but it turns out she's allergic to dogs. So unfortunately I'm going to have to find a new home for her, and I'm just wondering if anyone out there can help?

Her name is Lynne , she's 29 , she's easy on the eyes, not a bad cook , brilliant at ironing and has a lovely personality.

Attachments

• poppy.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 269
If your description is correct, you better hold on to her. Allot of us are jealous.

This is Poppy , I bought her as a surprise present for the wife but it turns out she's allergic to dogs. So unfortunately I'm going to have to find a new home for her, and I'm just wondering if anyone out there can help?

Her name is Lynne , she's 29 , she's easy on the eyes, not a bad cook , brilliant at ironing and has a lovely personality.

Probably more willing to take the pup over the wife...... LOL

Got a good laugh out of it!

ROFLMAO!! I fell for that one - even showed the pic to a co-worker who is looking for a dog... too funny!!

I don't think that's funny at all. I love my wife!! I love her so much I take her everywhere I travel...............................................unfortunately she always seems to find her way back home!!

treblig

-
Back