Wife is going into surgery

-

jabdusty57

Reaction score
We could really use the prayers of the FABO community for my wife Alexandra. She will be going into surgery in just a few hours to have a large mass as well as a number of organs removed. We won't know if it the mass is malignant until the surgery. Jeff

Prayers being sent out for Alexandra this morning and to the doctors and nurses doing there job, my there wisdom be with them and your wife be returned to you with good results Jeff.

Thanks for all your prayers guys. My wife came out of surgery tonight. She has Ovarian Cancer. They removed a tumor the size of a football from her. I still have trouble that. I really believe it's in God's plans to guide her to a full recovery. Apparently, all the pain she was feeling came from a femoral hernia she didn't realize she had, not the tumor. The hernia pain resulted in doctors finding the tumor before it burst open inside her.

Still praying for you and her !!! God has a plan all of his chilren are in it !!! Hang in there I will continue to pray for Gods, comfort , mercy, and strength .

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. God heard them and chose to give my wife a second chance. We got the results of the biopsy yesterday and it was the most encouraging news we could have possibly expected - all Stage 1. So she won't need chemo, only periodic visits to the surgeon.

May God bless all of you and your loved ones!

Jeff

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. God heard them and chose to give my wife a second chance. We got the results of the biopsy yesterday and it was the most encouraging news we could have possibly expected - all Stage 1. So she won't need chemo, only periodic visits to the surgeon.

May God bless all of you and your loved ones!

Jeff

I missed this one when it was first posted. The news is great. Prayers sent for a full and complete recovery.

So did I. Sorry about that.

Ya'll are in my prayers for a full recovery.

That you Ramenth. I must admit that you have been on of my inspirations through all this, knowing what you have endured and seeing how your faith has held strong.

-
Back