Wife said NO! Again.

-
that impala is worth $6500 at best. has too many doors

I lucked out with my wife. here's how I do it...

I call her up and I say " I love you" in a I just found a good deal kind-a-tone

she says " what did you buy?"

I reply " nothing, Yet"

"What is it?" she says

"It's not so much What is it, but where is it" I answer ( because most of the good deals are south of the boarder.

Than she gets all excited about a weekend get away, and I get a car out of it.

The problem is, that she is a car person, and I have to almost ask for permision to sell a car. Maybe thats a good thing :)

Phil

That's a real good price on the 69 Satellite wagon, I wouldn't let it go if it runs and drives good.

Looks like my 68

a.jpg

P1010325.jpg

I know the asking price is high but personally I think it would be better than any new "Family Size" car and at 1/3rd the price.

She just laughs when I talk about it.

I'm with ya on that.I've allways thought that way with regards to a new car.Plus,which one would you rather work on?8)

WOW its been so long since i have seen a 4 door chev like that i forgot they even made them.

Hey, where's those those big boy pants you mentioned in another recent thread. ;) Just put your foot down and tell her you are going to get it no matter what. If that doesn't work, hold your breath until your face turns colors and pass out or just drop to the floor and have a total adult temper tantrum. It works ... ask me how I know. ;)

Well…. The big boy pants only go up so far when it comes to the wife. She does stuff and things to me at night and I would like to keep it that way.

Well…. The big boy pants only go up so far when it comes to the wife. She does stuff and things to me at night and I would like to keep it that way.

If I weren't such a gentleman, I would ask you to expand on that last sentence. BTW: What happened to all the daytime "stuff"? ;)

If I weren't such a gentleman, I would ask you to expand on that last sentence. BTW: What happened to all the daytime "stuff"? ;)

Well… During the day, if she is not getting me another beer or fixing me a sandwich she walks around in a bacon bikini and fondles herself.

Hey Rob, here's a firetruck for you, and it's in Nanaimo!

http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/11052172

I hadn't seen that one, needs a bit more spit and polish than the one down here :-D

I actually managed to talk the wife into it but I haven't been able to look at it yet, I left a message but haven't heard back from the guy so who knows. I need it like another hole in the head but it's kinda cool and I have no self discipline when it gets right down to it :evil4:

-
Back