wild ride down a 175feet bluff

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i was on my way home tues and i went for a wild ride when the road gave away total my truck kill my trailer and busted up my x500 john deere me well i am hurt 3 bad ribs road burns all over but i'll live truck will not it took nearly 9 hours to pull the truck out it was 175 down the cliff up side down 2 big wrecker and a rolled back got it out wow thank the lord

Attachments

• IMG_0244.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0245.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0261.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_0262.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 394
I'm glad you're ok. From the looks of your truck you're lucky you wasn't hurt worse.

OMG!!! Thank God you are here to talk about it. The truck and trailer and John Deere can be replaced, you can not. Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

not to be a dick or anything but how was it?? what did it feel like? looks like it rolled and what not....

glad you are ok!

It's just equipment,so Im not sorry the truck is finished. It did it's job and crumpled and your still alive. Thank the lord that you are relatively unhurt. I did have a cracked rib and they do hurt bad. Take good care of yourself!

It's just equipment,so Im not sorry the truck is finished. It did it's job and crumpled and your still alive. Thank the lord that you are relatively unhurt. I did have a cracked rib and they do hurt bad. Take good care of yourself!

well lets say it was over in a flash , i think i wlll get a bigger truck haha anyone need a good 4.7 5 speed

glad to hear you are ok.............. ok enuff to post more pics of your OTHER toys.lmao

hey bad, i was going to ask you what engine it had in it.lol how many miles on it, and how much. i would like to have it asap

hey bad, i was going to ask you what engine it had in it.lol how many miles on it, and how much. i would like to have it asap

152000 on motor 38000 on trans 1500 on clutch set up what do u have to trade do you still have the ramcharger

I'm glad you walked away from that.. Somebody was looking out for you.. Are you sure you can't buff that out lol....

Jesus H man!! What happened?? Too close to the shoulder?? Sorry to hear about the losses, but glad you are ok for the most part!

Jesus H man!! What happened?? Too close to the shoulder?? Sorry to hear about the losses, but glad you are ok for the most part!

the road is a pig tail with 4 w curves and its really narrow it rain everyday forthe last week and the old gravel just gave away all the insurance i had is lieable it will not cover anything ..

it looks like some one is flying in the 7th pic wtf is that

glad your ok

the road is a pig tail with 4 w curves and its really narrow it rain everyday forthe last week and the old gravel just gave away all the insurance i had is lieable it will not cover anything ..

Oh my man Im sorry! I cant believe insurance wont cover anything.

Holy Crap bad! You are extremely fortunate, especially with all the stuff that went down with you! Glad you're relatively OK..

Can't believe the insurance and county are jerking you.. they have no reason to do so. In the US can't you sue?

Take care,
Grant

ok if it was the street that gave way they have to pay u btw my dad hit a hole that was in a brige ripped up the under side of the neon and they had to pay for it now if u was speeding or some thing like that they dont .... dont let them fu#k ya trust me ........tell them ur going to get a lawer ......if that dont work ....get one ....... a good one .....

WOW- glad your Ok . I would go into litigation with the insurance co. Truck trailer ,Dear John and towing isn't cheap. If not - you have a hell of alot of parts to sell on here to make it up!

WOW- glad your Ok . I would go into litigation with the insurance co. Truck trailer ,Dear John and towing isn't cheap. If not - you have a hell of alot of parts to sell on here to make it up!

tow bill was a little over 500.00

-
Back