WildCat had surgery today

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Larry went in this morning for shoulder surgery. Rotator cuff I think. This
is the first one.....will do the other one when this one is ok.

Waiting on word from Sue on his condition. Will update when
I hear from her.

Tony

Attachments

• DSCF3751 (Medium).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 246
Im home

Wrapped up and iced right now. Still have the good drugs in my system,Sue is out getting my home drugs. Mom came up from Florida and daughter came down, so got 3 women telling me what to do.

Bad thing Sues van threw a code lean code. So before surgery I cleaned MAP sensor and changed air filter, driving home kept dying and now has the same code plus o2 sensor code.

Will have to take in for repairs since mom is here and the mustang isn't good for 3 people

Take it easy and get healed up...

Don't over due it.

Been there and done that! I had a checkup on 1st shoulder surgery yesterday. Dr. said should be close to normal when I make 1yr. in sept.! He said I can schedule the other one when I'm ready after that. Take it easy and be careful! You don't want to have to go through all this again.

Had mine dun about 7 years ago and the best thing you can do for now is get that left hand ready to take care of all your duties for a couple weeks at least.. I hope all went well and the repairs last but you will have to take it very slow for awhile. ..

Hey Larry- being in the baseball biz I have had a bunch of buddies obviously go thru this surgery. Ive had (2) elbow scopes but have thankfully avoided shoulder issues.

Just as the Dr and people who have had it tell you... take it easy. I know the pain is gonna be a pain but it will all be worth it. Just make sure you follow the rehab to the "T".
Biggest problem we have with pitchers not healing correctly is not taking rehab serious and/or cutting corners. Like 65Cuda said- you dont wanna have to go thru it again!

Heres to a speedy recovery! Doug

Take it easy and get well.

Get well soon. Don't overdo anything. I had that surgery in 87. I still remember how painful it was.

Hey Larry- being in the baseball biz I have had a bunch of buddies obviously go thru this surgery. Ive had (2) elbow scopes but have thankfully avoided shoulder issues.

Just as the Dr and people who have had it tell you... take it easy. I know the pain is gonna be a pain but it will all be worth it. Just make sure you follow the rehab to the "T".
Biggest problem we have with pitchers not healing correctly is not taking rehab serious and/or cutting corners. Like 65Cuda said- you dont wanna have to go thru it again!

Heres to a speedy recovery! Doug
I had this done several years ago and as said follow thru on rehab even though it is painful. Mine went well and stuck with rehab and a lot of ice. Doc told me to refrain from overhead work as it puts a lot of stress on it. I had a coworker who had his done and didn't do rehab and got frozen shoulder and had to have more surgery. Get well and no car work for awhile. Bill :D

Thanks everyone

Car work, you mean I shouldn't have scanned the wife's van when we got home from the surgery? Well my daughter hooked up and disconnected

Had a visit tonight from Tony & Thelma

Had a good visit with Larry and Sue and Larry's mother
this evening. Stay on the pain pills and please do not
use that arm.

I'm not a Doctor but I know a guy that knows one
and he would give the same advise.

Take care

Hope you have a speedy recovery,
C

Nothing like good company to take your mind off your pain and
enjoy good conversation
Take it easy and do like Tony says Larry, I hope you slept ok last night, sleeping and getting
stable is tuff.
So! How is the left-hand doing for you ? I did not shave for about 10 days.

Nothing like good company to take your mind off your pain and
enjoy good conversation
Take it easy and do like Tony says Larry, I hope you slept ok last night, sleeping and getting
stable is tuff.
So! How is the left-hand doing for you ? I did not shave for about 10 days.

He had his left shoulder fixed first Mike. He still has his right
arm to use.

-
Back