WildCat's Dart vert in Mopar Muscle!!!!!!!

-
Congrats WildCat! It looks great in person!

I was drooling over that dart last night at work. Sorry to read about your motor troubles.

Thanks Tony for posting, it is the 1st I've seen of it. Since we moved everything is being forwarded and my magazine isn't here yet.

I knew when it was coming out and seen part of the article before it was finished, so I really don't know what all is in it.

A SPECIAL THANKS FOR KEEPING IT FOR ME!

Thanks Tony for posting, it is the 1st I've seen of it. Since we moved everything is being forwarded and my magazine isn't here yet.

I knew when it was coming out and seen part of the article before it was finished, so I really don't know what all is in it.

A SPECIAL THANKS FOR KEEPING IT FOR ME!

You are very welcome. Is the cover in the trunk.....I haven't looked

Congrats WildCat and your Dart is very deserving. I drooled over it last year at MMW and again this year in Tony's garage :cheers:

Attachments

• MMW 2011 075.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 226
Congrats Larry... you have re-motivated me!!!
Looks great- look forward to catching up sometime. D

Congrats Wildcat! That is a beautiful Dart. I remember you parking it next to my Duster 2 years ago at the car show on Shadeland Ave. at the Texas Roadhouse. Didn't put 2 and 2 together at the time to realize it was you.

Thanks for all the comments

I was wanting to get the car featured since I built it

For the most part it is a good article with only a few minor errors

Randy did a good job of getting the pictures

I went on line at MOPARMUSCLE.COM and there are more pictures there. It wanted me to subscribe to online but I was able to click on the feature and see the article on line anyway

-
Back