Will 63 to 66 pedals work in my 67 b'cuda????

-

CudaKid16

Reaction score
hey all, i was wondering if the pedals out of a 66 formula s barracuda (273) will work in my 67 cuda which has a 340, if that matters, and using a hydraulic throwout bearing????

This is why I don't mess with pre 70 barracuda's as there isn't much available for them and what is available is very expensive.
Completely irrelevant in this instance. The pedal assy fits 9 model years & fits every Dart/Swinger/Sport/Demon/Valiant/Scamp/Duster/& '67-'69 'cudas. They're not hard to find, & I doubt Brewers is selling E-body pedals any cheaper, there are sets for sale on this site often. Now body parts & trim I hear Ya!

Last edited:
I gave my cousin a set of 4 speed pedals from a '65 Valiant, which he used in his '68 Dart with 340 4 speed, and they worked just fine.

There are two different pedal assemblies for 67-76 5 1/4 inch pin spread and a 6 inch pin spread. 6 inch is the one you would want . They release the clutch greater easier on the trans syncros and getting into reverse. 6 inch are Harder to push the pedal though. 5 1/4 were used for granny legs They were easy to depress and hold in at a light..

Now what you need to do is determine what legs you have. LOL are you a man or are you a granny.

There are two different pedal assemblies for 67-76 5 1/4 inch pin spread and a 6 inch pin spread. 6 inch is the one you would want . They release the clutch greater easier on the trans syncros and getting into reverse. 6 inch are Harder to push the pedal though. 5 1/4 were used for granny legs They were easy to depress and hold in at a light..

Now what you need to do is determine what legs you have. LOL are you a man or are you a granny.
thanks!!

-
Back