will be runnin at monster mopar

-

RyanUpdike70

Reaction score
This will be my first time racing at a big event and i was wondering what all should i expect i will be runnin trophy class. I not really worried about breaking anything i just want to see what it will run.

This will be my first time racing at a big event and i was wondering what all should i expect i will be runnin trophy class. I not really worried about breaking anything i just want to see what it will run.

I think she'll do fine Ryan. That's one Duster you can race and show.

I've never bracket raced at a big event like this either, but I'm thinking of trying it out.

If you're just going to see what it will run, you might want to try hitting No Limit Raceway or even IRP on a more normal test and tune session. You're going to want to try to improve your ET and a bracket race isn't the place to do that. Also, you would get more passes and the environment would be more low-key.

Just my .02

thanks tony i dont want to win i just want to see what it will run

Since you don't want to win, would you mind changing classes and line up next to me please:D...just kidding, Trophy class should be a good place to do that...who knows, you might go some rounds. Have fun!

-
Back