Will headers fit ?

-
Unless you have an automatic and power steering, then, I think you're out of luck.

I have installed the TTI headers and full exhaust with X pipe in my 65 Dart and i am very very happy with the whole package. I feel the quality and fit justify the cost. $1800 shipped to Canada. (Headers $1100.Coated & Thermal Barrier) I think the exhaust at $700. was a great price and was a breeze to install with a hoist. I used the band clamps and only had to drill the holes for the rear muffler brackets/hangers.
I paid $800 for a set of Hooker Super Comps 15 years ago which are hanging in my shed,never installed because i just couldn't hack up the fenderwells just to have them rub on my tires.
If you run a 727 you will also need the Mc Robb Performance Starter($300? excellent piece also) and you need to notch your tranny crossmember and do a slight mod to the oil filter adapter.

on the early cuda's it is a very hard thing to make them fit! I ran my 66 on regular exhaust with no issues dual car ran low 13's at track with 318 not super just head work and good tune! No need for them unless you go wild on motor! you can make small block run just fine without headders! I have seen some early cudas cut to no end to fit headders and they ran no better then mine, in fact I ran better than most! My current 65 formula s w. 318 same dual exhaust set up and will never see headders....no need and it will run fine and be less noisy and sneak up on those who think it is slow!!!! If you want to find out lets run down the quarte mile and I will smile!!!!!!!

Dougs will be the absolutely easiest headers you will ever install in a Mopar. BAR NONE. As long as you follow the deestruckshuns.

-
Back