-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360PLUS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these brakes on a project car that sat for many years and never seen road use nor have had any fluid, I believe part these are # ,140-11020 or similar, they are dual bolt pattern 4.0"or 4.5" which i don't believe is offered any more ,the measure rotor thickness .806 , x 10.750 diameter and use the B body spindle.

$550 plus shipping or i will keep spindles and sell $500

located southern California

happy to supply more pictures or add any additional information
just message

IMG_9415.JPG

IMG_9416.JPG

IMG_9417.JPG

IMG_9418.JPG

I think doctor differential has a set of brackets that adapts these calipers to A body spindles for $200

$500 complete with spindles before I list on feebay

Last edited:
Still available...pending sale ended due to not being able to see what he needs.

These fit the 62-72 B/E body drum brake spindles. Not any of the disc brake spindles.
His spindles will fit A body when using the 73-76 A body upper control arms or Dr Diff ball joint sleeve kit on the 72-down upper control arms.

They will work with his 73 Duster spindles
I looked up the part number you listed and the description isn't clear on whether or not they would work on my application. I'll call Wilwood and see what they say. If they will for sure work, I would definitely be interested.

No it's all a set and no parts interchange with the factory parts besides spindle.
I'm still interested....just waiting for the tech support at Wilwood to call me back and tell me if I can use this kit on my car or not.

Thanks, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back