WilWood Brakes

-

7DUSTER3

1973 Plymouth Duster 360
Reaction score
Wilwood Brake System doesn't offer a brake system specific for my 73 duster. My question is, will a brake set up off of a 60-74 valiant or off of a 63-74 Dart fit? We finally got go fast engine but now we need a stop fast brake system. Is there a company out there that is quality comparable with wilwood that won't hurt the pocket book? Thanks guys!!!

Wilwood Brake System doesn't offer a brake system specific for my 73 duster. My question is, will a brake set up off of a 60-74 valiant or off of a 63-74 Dart fit? We finally got go fast engine but now we need a stop fast brake system. Is there a company out there that is quality comparable with wilwood that won't hurt the pocket book? Thanks guys!!!

Take a look at this company. You might find what you need.

http://www.ecihotrodbrakes.com/index.html

A Duster is technically a Valiant so the '60-'74 Valiant kit is the right kit for your Duster. You will see this a lot in application guides that they don't list the Duster seperate and only list the Valiant. Demon guys have the same problem in they buy the Dart application stuff.

Chuck

Does anyone make an aftermarket break system for the 8 1/4?? Ive checked everywhere and did some research but ive come up with no luck......

What about 11.75 large stock type disk (1" larger than stock) ??

You can just bolt them to your 73 to 76 A-body disk spindle with just caliper adapers and a $60 or less rotor. Have to run 15" rims.

-
Back