windage tray

-

rod7515

Reaction score
Has anyone found a windage tray that fits a 360 striker or just use a baffled pan?

Rodney

I use modified factory ones. What fasteners are hodling the main caps on?

Not sure about that right now. Its at the machine shop but I was told by Mancini Racing that the 360 tray doesnt have the clearance and to modify it nothing would be left and they dont sell one for a stroked 408. This is my first go round with a stroked mopar so I wanted to make sure I didnt need one. I havent found any being sold by aftermarket so I am assuming (which is dangerous) that you dont use one for a 408? Waiting to hear more from those that are running a 408
Thanks
Rodney

If you use studs (I do on all my strokers) then all you have to do is use the ARP studs for the tray, egg the holes in it, and carefully position it to clear the rods. I also open the factory slots by about 50%. They will fit using a factory pan and gasket. The other approach is the Milodon tray with the ARP studs. I don't think anything will work with the factory bolts easilly. You'd need to modify it a bunch.

I was finally able to get a phone number for milidon products and contacted them. They gave me this number for a tray (32230) and I need to use bolt kit #(81151) to attach. Summit sells both. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Rodney

-
Back