Window blinds?

-

Peter Ardell

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find these windows blinds/louvers/venetian blind or whatever they are called?! Also looking for the "pillar dirt removers"... Yeah. What do you call them? :-D

Kind regards /Peter

1966_Plymouth_Valiant_Regal_Station_Wagon_For_Sale_Rear_resize.jpg

Anyone know where I can find these windows blinds/louvers/venetian blind or whatever they are called?! Also looking for the "pillar dirt removers"... Yeah. What do you call them? :-D

Kind regards /Peter

View attachment 1715106710

I believe the blinds can be sourced from Australia and possibly the rear window deflectors as well. No doubt the blinds will be expensive to ship to Sweden!

I believe the blinds can be sourced from Australia and possibly the rear window deflectors as well. No doubt the blinds will be expensive to ship to Sweden!

Tell me all about shipment costs... Better order a blower for my /6 at the same time to save some.

Tell me nothing about IkEA... ;-)

Great. Thanks. I hope I can convince the seller to ship for Sweden and that the price is nice. The later will never happen... :)

I bet if you beg and plead and get down on your knees and grovel, the seller might help you out. Let us know how it turns out!

Also looking for the "pillar dirt removers"

These are called (Dust - in Australia) (Wind) Deflectors and are not an australian-only option.
You can find them on US-wagons also:

65_Dodge_station_wagons0003.jpg

dscn3000-jpg.jpg

Just remembered - I had a used set but sold them when I found this NOS set on eBay. I will be installing them on my wagon.
F56CD877-DE0A-433F-B837-22082BF7BAC4.jpeg

-
Back