Window channel felt

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
I was looking for some window channel felt today for my 74 Duster and couldn't find any anywhere. I check Year One and the paddock but they just go to 1972.

Has anyone bought any for their Duster, or know where I can get some?

If you are refering to the "Cat Whiskers" that go on both sides of the door glass I got mine from Year One, part # XY43. Part number says they are for 73-76 Duster/Dart Sport.

I paid $54 for mine a two years ago, now they are listed on-line at $84........ Crazy.

i got mine at a local glass shop. was like $10 for enough to do all the windows

Thanks alot 19Duster74! I don't know how I missed them.

How hard was it to make your own Sweaty Beaty? Can you tell me a little about it? I sure like $10 better.

Thanks alot 19Duster74! I don't know how I missed them.

How hard was it to make your own Sweaty Beaty? Can you tell me a little about it? I sure like $10 better.

are you talking about the channel felt or the whiskers? the channel felt came in think 6' lengths that i just cut to length.

I guess I am talking about the "wiskers" that go on either side of the glass to keep it from rattling.

If you are refering to the side glass windowscrapers(catwhiskers) that fit on both sides of the glass and attach to the top of the door, I have them in stock, standard quality part #FA-WW192 $86.95, and the higher quality deluxe version FA-WX192 $129.00. These are for the doors only as the quarter glass uses rubber seals not catwhiskers.

Yeah "channel felt" should refer to the felt covered plastic that covers glass edage and runs inside the forward channel along with 2 guides

they are still avaiable from mopar
they use the same ones for b body vent windows and come with the plastic
tees and pins
I have to look for the part numbers
mike

-
Back