Window cleaning.......

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
How in the world to get them streak free?? An old timer once told me to use just water & newspaper but I still get some streaks...Suggestions for clear & windows tinted with film would be appreciated......

Ammonia and water then use newspaper. Wad it up, crumple it up so it's like it feels like a paper towel. No streaks!

White vinegar, diluted 50%, scrub with paper towel, dry with newspaper, not the colored comics page.

And, learned this in a boating forum, mix 1 cup water, 1/4 cup ammonia, 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide. That stuff is a killer, I clean computers, countertops, cars with it. I think it turns into oxidated bleach, or something.

White vinegar, diluted 50%, scrub with paper towel, dry with newspaper, not the colored comics page.

And, learned this in a boating forum, mix 1 cup water, 1/4 cup ammonia, 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide. That stuff is a killer, I clean computers, countertops, cars with it. I think it turns into oxidated bleach, or something.

After soaking my throttle body in carb cleaner it has all this white stuff on it. I'll soak it in this tomorrow.

The ol vinegar and newpaper worked for years but now I have to agree with 95teetee "Invisible Glass" is the way to go. Both for glass and lexan

Before you wash your car, take your favorite wash mit & dip it in your WARM soapy water, ring it out (not too wet, but not dry either), & use it on your widows. dry them off with a soft towel. I've been doing it this way for YEARS ! NO STREAKS EVER !

Not for tint! But on dry glass, oooo steel wool, best glass cleaner out there, and will make the glass sparkle.

forget all that voodoo crap thats been handed down for years..

this stuff is the best window cleaner i have ever used. spray it on and buff clean with a micro-fiber towel... everyone i let use it goes and buys it.. the stuff is amazing. i always have a can in my trunk...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sprayway-S50-Glass-Cleaner-Single/dp/B000FMK1NY"]Amazon.com: Sprayway Glass Cleaner - Single: Home & Kitchen[/ame]
31rNUeS20AL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

forget all that voodoo crap thats been handed down for years..

this stuff is the best window cleaner i have ever used. spray it on and buff clean with a micro-fiber towel... everyone i let use it goes and buys it.. the stuff is amazing. i always have a can in my trunk...

Amazon.com: Sprayway Glass Cleaner - Single: Home & Kitchen
31rNUeS20AL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

X2 on this stuff I used it on the cranes at work and at home think we buy it at Costco
Moe

Probably because the windows at work are filthy and you didn't think it worked. LMFAO

-
Back