[WANTED] Window crank handle

-

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for one window crank handle like shown in the pic. I'm not exactly sure what model year used this style but I think it may be 73-74 or possibly even later. I bought a set of four of these a few years back for my Dart and now that I have finally reached the point of installing my interior, I discovered one of the four cranks the guy sold me has stripped splines. In fact, the splines are gone. Can't imagine how he managed to do that. If I have to I would purchase more than one but I hope I can find just one that has pit-free chrome to match the other three I have.

DSC00015.JPG

Look on the back side of the handle and post the 7 digit part number. Someone can probably set you up with that number, see example in post #2, third picture.

Thank you Mr. Sinister! I'm hoping to find one with really nice chrome as the other three I have are in very nice condition but if I don't, I'll take it. :thumbsup:

Still need one. In looking around for one, I found some with the part number 3882764 that looks as best I can tell, the same as the 765 handle. Does anyone know if there is any physical between the 764 and 765 handles?

-
Back