Window Crank Splines?

-

sneke_eyez

1974 Dodge Dart 2dr 318V8
Reaction score
I'm currently ~45 minutes from where the Dart is having some major surgery to put new quarters on her, so I can't just open the door and figure this out.

A buddy of mine has a set of ebay billet window cranks he has had sitting in his shop for about 6 months. He offered them to me for $10, knowing I'm a custom guy, and figuring I'd want them for the Dart.
A guy that he was helping to restore a 73 Camaro bought them and was going to put them on his Chebby, but ended up leaving them behind after he and the car left. My friend has called him several times regarding them and the Chebby guy finally said, "Keep them."

They basically look like this, and I do believe that these are the exact ones, as they have the same adapter set.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SILV..._Parts_Accessories&fits=Make:Dodge|Model:Dart

I want them, as I think they're pretty decent looking, but I am not sure if they'll fit. What does the Dart have for a window crank spline?
I realize its an easy question for me to answer if I drive over and see the car, but my friend is in the middle of a major shop cleanout and wants everything gone quick. I don't want to keep him waiting too long for fear he'll get rid of them on me...

Thanks, in advance!

Nobody?
Am I calling them the wrong thing?
They're the actual "pin" that sticks off the window track that cranks the window up and down.

Dunno, to be honest.
All I know is that when I looked through the package, that was what they had in them, that 6-adapter set, and they looked just like those. Maybe he bought the wrong ones? Truly have no idea. I think at this point I'm just going to pick them up from him the next time I'm over there and try them on the car.
If they don't work, I'm only out $10...

-
Back