Window Felts...

-

redrag64

Reaction score
I need to replace the window felts on my 64 Dart convertible. $100.00 on ebay seems a bit high, but maybe not? Any suggestions on vendors would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

I need to replace the window felts on my 64 Dart convertible. $100.00 on ebay seems a bit high, but maybe not? Any suggestions on vendors would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!
There was a member here selling the felts for A-bodys.I think his name is 6-789Dart try a search.Good luck.

I got mine from Legenday, i think they were $90, yep a lot I know.

In my YearOne A-body catalog it shows 1963-66 dart and valiant convertible 8- piece "side glass sealing weatherstripping window felt" part # KG141 $75.95 for the kit.

being 8 piece , I assume thats the felt for interior and exterior!.....sounds liek a good deal.

also , if you order online at year one ....on the weekends they do 20% promotional codes just type in the word " WEEKEND " in the promo section of check out.....if you plan on ordering some other time during the week, I can still get you 15% off if you type in the word " MOPARTS " or " NASTY15 "

hope that helps

-
Back