Window regulator interchange question

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
A buddy of mine has a 74 duster. Right side window regulator is shot. Will the window regulator out of the right front door on a 1975 4 door valiant work on this 2 door duster? We are going to hit the wrecking yard today this morning. Hopefully somebody answers before then.

Thanks
Matt

no four door stuff works...and 75-76 are different than 73...not sure which the 74 gets...

I have regulators out of a 74 more door dart as well was wondering if they might work.

I have access to a 71 scamp 2 door. Wondering if that cars window regulator will fit 74 duster.

I have access to a 71 scamp 2 door. Wondering if that cars window regulator will fit 74 duster.
Not likely. To be correct, you will need 74-76 Duster, Dart Sport. Cant even put early glass on later regulator. And 73 is its own thing.

Above is correct, 73 is unique for the regulator and glass....I found this out the hard way. 4 door will be different than 2 door. As far as I know 74 up should all interchange so long as its not a 4 door reg.
So look for a 74+ duster or dart sport and I think you will be ok. I would take the old one with so you can compare.

May pull the old regulator out later and see whats wrong with it. May be able to fix. No 74-76 dusters or sports in wrecking yard by me.

If arm is good and its just a spring, roller or a crank mechanism, i have those i drilled off and removed a set of mangled fastback regulators

-
Back