window regulator

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of regulaters, If you have a pic I might have one.!!!

You do!!!???? Cause I need a driver side regulator for my 73 Duster....looks like this one

regulator6.JPG

i am looking for a drivers side window regulator of a 1976 plymouth scamp. it must be in good working order.

I have a set that I bought off ebag a couple years ago for my duster but they turned out to be for a 74 Dart, they might work for you though. Like russduanegreen said, if you have a pic we'll be able to tell if either one of us has what you need.

I'm repeating myself again.
There is no such thing as a good used , 30 year old, drivers window regulater in this "drive-thru" world we live in.
These regulaters are repairable though.

If they are the same for a 4-door as a 2-door I have one that I can pull out from a 74 4-door Dart.

I hear ya RedFish...the drivers window goes up and down more than a $20 prostitute! I'm not sure but it might have been you that I talked to a while back about this....But someone said I could weld teeth back onto that gear...but as of yet I haven't found anyone close that could do it (besides a high $$$ pro) And I don't have the welding skills to to attempt it myself....so my only other options are to find a "decent" used one or replace the whole door!

I'm repeating myself again.
There is no such thing as a good used , 30 year old, drivers window regulater in this "drive-thru" world we live in.
These regulaters are repairable though.

If all else fails you can send your regulater to me and I'll fix it for you.
You will need to find a good hearted Joe willing to supply us with a winder bearing assembly though.
The "like new" ones come from the rear window regulaters and easiest pulled from 4 door donor cars.
I wont bill you for labor but I cant pay any shipping charges either.
I'm in Easley SC USA 29642

Thats a very attractive offer RedFish, and I may have to take you up on that!
However......I was surfing ebag recently looking for regulators and I saw something interesting. I found some that came out of what the seller says was a 71 satellite that look EXACTLY like mine! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
Now I know that in 73 they changed the door layout on the dusters, and my doors look like the standard 73 doors, but is it possible that I have an early production 73 model that used retrofitted b-body regulators to accommodate the new door layout change??? Just a theory mind you but it seems plausible to me....

If all else fails you can send your regulater to me and I'll fix it for you.
You will need to find a good hearted Joe willing to supply us with a winder bearing assembly though.
The "like new" ones come from the rear window regulaters and easiest pulled from 4 door donor cars.
I wont bill you for labor but I cant pay any shipping charges either.
I'm in Easley SC USA 29642

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back