Window retainers - where to get?

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Evening folks,
I don't know what to call these things. Duster door glass, I need the plastic pieces that are used in attaching the window to the framework:
Thx,
C

DCP_2609.jpg

DCP_2610.jpg

I've searched RT Specialties web site without success. Also Year One. Any other suggestions?
Thx,
C

I've searched RT Specialties web site without success. Also Year One. Any other suggestions?
Thx,
C

The dealer, but find a parts guy that knows how to read books, not the computer, and likes challenges.

Also email vendors, they might not have it on the site. Local Glass shop thats been in business forever. (this is where I got the plastic rivet for my Valiants door glass)

R/T specialties call them and ash web site not the best......they have them.

You will probably have to call him. A lot of the A-body stuff is the same as the B-body or other models and he is really good with interchange. I know the quarter windows rollers/guides are the same on A and B but everyone kept telling me that the A-body rollers were on a long back order but RT Specialties had them in stock for a B-body and they were the same.

Larry

Thx,
C

-
Back