[WANTED] Window Switches

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay.

OEM and repro show up frequently.

FYI, the earlier styles will work- the plug is the same.

I have a really nice 4 gang switch like was posted above in case the correct indented in the center style correct for my 73 is bad.

I was trying to find a switch for my passenger door on my RC. I couldn’t find one, so I found a Chevy switch that looked somewhat close and made it work. It was $5

Search tempest country wide for a ramcharger part out. Have had great luck with that one.

ebay.

OEM and repro show up frequently.

FYI, the earlier styles will work- the plug is the same.

I have a really nice 4 gang switch like was posted above in case the correct indented in the center style correct for my 73 is bad.

I thought about a newer style, that would be fin
I was trying to find a switch for my passenger door on my RC. I couldn’t find one, so I found a Chevy switch that looked somewhat close and made it work. It was $5

I'm starting to consider that, hate to chevy up my mopar tho if I dont have to lol

There has to be at least 30 on there being parted out. Just takes your time to do it.

Hmm.

What does the plug look like?

Ill have to get a pic of it this afternoon when i get home. It same style as that but the pin locations are different
I have a pdf of the entire wiring diagram for an ‘84. It made it a lot easier to wire up my “Chevy” switch. I can send it to you if you want. Window wiring should be similar for all years

Yes that sold but I just found another one from a 72 Dart..Here it is Pm any interest. Stud is about 6 inches.

5EFEAD41-A173-47C7-B643-FEF62B5AE2BF.jpeg

BE51670D-33AC-494F-861C-8825D611671E.jpeg

F3EF7A8C-88AA-40BA-8F26-D26D90642ED7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back