windsheild interchange

-

74valiant

Reaction score
i have a factory tinted windsheild in my 74 4dr.. its faded so i want to replace it. what years and body styles will interchange??

'67-'76 Dart and Valiant 4-door sedans plus '67-'69 Dart and Valiant 2-door sedans. NOT hardtops (Swinger/Scamp). The NAGS number on the glass you're after is DW-691DGN.

thanks for the help!! whats the difference when you say no hard top?i dont get what you mean

Hard top has a stip of chrome between front and back glass . Sedan has a post between glass and a frame around window on the door.

i have a factory tinted windsheild in my 74 4dr.. its faded so i want to replace it. what years and body styles will interchange??

The 4 door or 2 door "post" versions of the glass is approx 2" taller than the 2 door "Non Post" cars.:read2:

I also have 74 Valiant 4-door and am looking for replacement windshield. Don't care if tinted, shaded or clear. Mine is not broken but the lamination is pretty milky around perimeter and reaching 6" or more in and entire glass is pretty heavily pitted - would be happy with used but in really good shape (no milk) or, of course, new, but I'm having ZERO luck finding anything. Any help out there?

-
Back