windshield washer hose connector

-

duelingcudas

Reaction score
The 64-65 Valiants (probably Darts and other Mopars) use a plastic hose connector that looks like an "F" to separate the single hose from the washer pump to the two hoses leading to the windshield spray nozzles. Does anyone know of a source for these, or a substitute? "T" fittings the rack jobbers have are useless.
(It's amazing how the lack of such a small part can stop a restoration project dead.)

Thanks for the suggestions. I keep forgetting the relative damage to the piggybank that occurs with specialty vs generic sources, but that's the name of the game.

Get a vacuum assort of fittings at any parts store I just used one from my kit for that same piece mine was a y worked great

Dorman makes one without the screw hole... The actual Ford part is obsolete but you can get them from the Mustang houses like CJ Pony Parts etc...

My local parts place identified the Dorman part. It was a 3/16, not a 1/8, and it wasn't in his warehouse stock so a special order would cost close to a mail order of the OEM type. When my browser "wakes up" I'll check the Mustang sites. The "bulk fittings" assortment the place had didn't have any "F" connectors in it (and I have so many "T" fittings the last thing I need is more).
Fortunately, since I have found a web source (thanks again everyone) I don't have to rush an order and can check some other parts houses, but unless I find something pretty local or "on my way to someplace" what I may save in per piece cost I would probably lose in searching.

Now if I could only find reasonably priced whitewall tires and moon discs. Cal Custom where are you? -:(

Dorman makes one without the screw hole... The actual Ford part is obsolete but you can get them from the Mustang houses like CJ Pony Parts etc...

Yes, I got mine from these guys:

C&G Early Ford Parts
760-740-2400

Part Number:
C7SZ-17A601-A

They were $2 each... Get a few while you still can...

http://cgfordparts.com/ufolder/fordpart.php?number=C7SZ-17A601-A

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I just found this thread today... :banghead:

Doorman used to make them with the screw hole, now obsolete...

I used to have the part number, but couldn't find any and came across the Ford part cross-reference. the ford part is identical to the old Mopar f-connector.

Doorman used to make them with the screw hole, now obsolete...

I used to have the part number, but couldn't find any and came across the Ford part cross-reference. the ford part is identical to the old Mopar f-connector.

Yep but now the Ford part is also obsolete but.... The aftermarket has delivered at places like CJ pony Parts etc....

Some on ebay and also amazon i just got 2 coming for 19$ on ebay.

-
Back