Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
Here is an early A windshield wiper arm and 13 inch blade holder. The blade holders are original Anco parts; new rubber blades need to be obtained and installed. $20 plus shipping from 22657
IMG_6574.JPG

I also have 4 other sets of arms with 14 (1 set), 15 (2sets) and 16 inch blade holders (1 set). Each one of these sets are $20 plus shipping

Last edited:
I think the 14 or 15 inchers might be correct- I will check my FSMs for the correct size

I'm also interested in a dent free/clean 15" set, if you have it can you send pics, thanks

I have 2 sets of arms with 15 inch airfoil blade holders. Both sets are in food condition and will need new refills
IMG_6593.JPG

Can you confirm that these are Anco they look like they are if you can put the two best 15 inch blades together for me I'll take them and send me your PayPal address my zip is 10547 for shipping Thanks

Can you confirm that these are Anco they look like they are if you can put the two best 15 inch blades together for me I'll take them and send me your PayPal address my zip is 10547 for shipping Thanks

PM on the way shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back