Winnipeg FABO members cruise

-

67DartGT340

Reaction score
Hey all you Winnipeg FABO members Dave (Dreno) and I are looking ahead to a Sunday cruise next Sunday April 11th. We can meet at the legion on North Henderson again around 1:00 PM, visit and then cruise out to Lockport to A&W for some eats. Are you interested?

I have PM'd one member about this.Some of the other guys are not on too often,I have some numbers,I will try to contact them.Looks like we need a ride for Grant.8)

I have to do extensive body work on my car if I want it to look like a PT Cruiser.:-D

lol.. you guys. Might even have to swap the snow tires off her for the trek.

And I thought maybe you did do some "extensive" bodywork

Grant

Ken and Mark would know what that means.8)

Yes we need to be sure we do not get caught in the middle of that PT Cruiser group again. Those were some serious looking grey haired ladies out for their Sunday cruise. Sad though they had way more members than we did...we'll show them next Sunday8)

Glad you are coming. Thinking maybe Skinner's would a bit better if we end up with more guys/cars.A+W has a small crappy lot.We can figure it out at the legion.8)

Sounds good Dave, that parking lot is pretty pathetic at A&W. Hopefully the weather is better than today. 8)

Well I'm checking in to say that I will be able to make it. Also I am picking up Vic on the way(us Cuda guys stick together:mrgreen:). Looks like as of now we have 6 cars and 8 guys.Waiting to hear from one more member. I will try to call him tomorrow.8)

I shall be there as well, hopefully we have more coming. Grant, Bill and Ken are you up for Sunday at 1:00 PM? All other Winnipeg FABO members let us know if you are coming for the Sunday FABO show n shine cruise.

I shall be there as well, hopefully we have more coming. Grant, Bill and Ken are you up for Sunday at 1:00 PM? All other Winnipeg FABO members let us know if you are coming for the Sunday FABO show n shine cruise.

I'm sure Bill and Ken are going .I think someone needs to pick up Grant.8) Just looked back throught the thread and see that Bill says he will pick up Grant. I think we should call it the FABOW show n shine.:-D

Yep 1:00 pm sounds good. I'll pm Grant to see if he's going.

I wish I could go....I do not get back home to Winnipeg till May 02. Boo Hoo, I guess I will have to rough it till then... But starting in May I am game for any cruises that you all want to do!!!

I wish I could go....I do not get back home to Winnipeg till May 02. Boo Hoo, I guess I will have to rough it till then... But starting in May I am game for any cruises that you all want to do!!!

We will keep you posted ,this won't be the last one. PM sent.8)

the Granny car is still 2' in the air and so is the bb on the stand. maybe i'll roll out the hemi truck and just come and see you guys off. have fun anyways fellas.

the Granny car is still 2' in the air and so is the bb on the stand. maybe i'll roll out the hemi truck and just come and see you guys off. have fun anyways fellas.

Well the cruise was cancelled due to a few of the guys having other commitments on Sunday. Mark and I managed a short cruise over to Ken's place today. I think another cruise is planned in a couple or so weeks. Maybe you'll be ready to go by then if not you can always ride with one of us.

-
Back