Winnipeg member meeting........

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Successful meeting last night for the Winnipeg member.:thumblef: A few drinks were had,:drinkers: and intros were made and one member was able to help another member with a hard to find part. :thumblef:8)We have more members out there ,just a matter of getting hold of them. One member was a little late for the pic,sorry Mark. Next meeting we will have our cars out hopefully and more members. Nice to talk to Leanna,our "Cuda Chick".

Cool fridge ,eh! Go Canada!!

FABO 002f.jpg

Just in case some of the Winnipeg members that weren't there see this and want to be at the next meeting please PM me and let me know ,thanks.

Dave

FABO 002f.jpg

Yes it was a good time to meet some members face to face. I enjoyed the meet and greet a lot. Looking forward to the next one in the spring with the cars boys!

Dave, it was great getting to talk with you and share a Killian's by long distance!!! Happy that the first meeting of the Winnipeg Division of FABO went off without a hitch. Thanks for calling me!!!

Yes, it was good to meet all the members. I had to chuckle when we explained to the manager of the restaurant that FABO was a indeed a car site and NOT a **** site as I think he initially thought it was.

Definitely was a good meet and greet. Glad I was able to attend.

Was a nice size group, was able to have conversations with everyone.

Best part was hearing all of the stories (pic proves we're old enough to have had many), and how many of the same names and cars popped up.

The hardest part was explaining to my eight year old daughter that I was meeting some people I only knew over the internet...

Grant

Dreno, Now comes the hard part. Put some names with the faces for us if you would please. I do know about some folks thinking of a **** site. I had some stuff printed and told the gal where to look for it at. She didn't get it all typed in right and sure enough she found a good one. Looks like a fun time was had by all.
Small Block

Yes, it was good to meet all the members. I had to chuckle when we explained to the manager of the restaurant that FABO was a indeed a car site and NOT a **** site as I think he initially thought it was.

We got a few looks and comments about the FABO sign I had on the table.Good for a laff or two.:-D

Good job Dave! Hey Ken, Bill and Grant the next Mopar meeting is not at the Perkins, it is as follows, in case you guys are interested:

Smitty's Restaurant
150 Meadowood Drive. in St. Vital

Brief meeting at 7:30 pm.
Shop Tour of SanDale Fabrication following meeting

It would be cool if we could get a FABO group within the Mopar Association. I mention it at every meeting to various members, but there is more power in numbers. Hope to see some of you guys join!

I've referred a few people to the site to have them call me later VERY confused ... ForABodies.com is a **** site. LOL

Nice to put faces with all the typing. Next time I have to attend by speaker phone so I get to talk with everybody else too. :-D

67DartGT340, if your Mopar club has any formal events like a car show or big get-together, please let me know what/when it is ... I'd like to donate a Gift Certificate for you guys to give away, raffle off to earn money for the club, whatever you want to do with it. I try to sponsor 12-15 events every year and 2010 is pretty slow so far.

It was great putting faces to those names. Take care till we meet again. Robert.

Little late chiming in. A great bunch of guys. Had a blast & looking forward to another go round soon.
I'd like to thank DRENO for setting this up.:cheers::cheers:

I've referred a few people to the site to have them call me later VERY confused ... ForABodies.com is a **** site. LOL

Nice to put faces with all the typing. Next time I have to attend by speaker phone so I get to talk with everybody else too. :-D

67DartGT340, if your Mopar club has any formal events like a car show or big get-together, please let me know what/when it is ... I'd like to donate a Gift Certificate for you guys to give away, raffle off to earn money for the club, whatever you want to do with it. I try to sponsor 12-15 events every year and 2010 is pretty slow so far.

Thanks CudaChick that sounds great! Actually our first big show is " The Mopar n' Friends" show on July 1st (Canada Day) at one of our big city parks. It was a great turn out last year, and they raffle off prizes and if the weather cooperates, it is a great beginning for car lovers, to the summer. Half of the proceeds go to the The Manitoba Movement Centre a local charity we support. Here is the link to our sire if you want to see what we are all about: http://www.mbmopar.com/ . Thanks again!

Mark

Great to meet others in this area with exactly the same interest..
See you all at the next one or perhaps sooner..

Hey, what is the date for the next meeting?? I am out of town a lot with work. Let me know, and maybe I can make it.
Thanks
lo

-
Back