Winter Blues ( Ready for Summer ) Michigan

-

RichardJ916

Reaction score
Here is a short video I made. Getting pumped up for the up coming year with the 1972 Duster.

Enjoy.....

Thanks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4b6owWq6yg&feature=youtu.be"]YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• DSC00162.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 119
Cool vid Richard! That is one sweet Duster. :prayer:

Yes it is, I have seen it personally and those pictures don't do it justice. It is one of the cleanest cars you will see. You almost need sunglasses to look at it. :glasses7:

I can't wait to see it again with the new mill.

So who else has the winter blues

I've got em something real bad Richard. Fired my 72 up last Saturday morning and took her for a little spin around town...was in the 20's but I just couldn't wait any longer. Looks like weather's gonna break here in IL this weekend.

Pat

P.S. And beautiful car you have there!

I've got em something real bad Richard. Fired my 72 up last Saturday morning and took her for a little spin around town...was in the 20's but I just couldn't wait any longer. Looks like weather's gonna break here in IL this weekend.

Pat

P.S. And beautiful car you have there!

Thanks, yea I am so ready

Spring is slowly coming on in the Snow belt. I have a heated garage but am looking forward to opening the garage doors this weekend while I am out there! Very nice car, BTW! I'm slowly resurrecting a 70 duster.

I'm so ready !!! I have never experienced a winter in Gaylord before. It pretty much snows everyday.

I am ready looking at a few darts to bring home ready for it to warm up

Spring is slowly coming on in the Snow belt. I have a heated garage but am looking forward to opening the garage doors this weekend while I am out there! Very nice car, BTW! I'm slowly resurrecting a 70 duster.

Thanks, I plan on getting out and working on mine this weekend also.

I did some leak tests on the fuel system yesterday and I couldn't help myself so I fired the Valiant up and ill say one thing it likes the fuel upgrades I made

Spring is right around the corner here i hope

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfgiIfyPybw"]72 Plymouth Duster - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back