Winter upgrades.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
So whats everyone got planned for winter upgrades ? Its almost that time. :?

My plans are electrical - Im going to add a Painless 7-Circuit fuse box to run my fuel pump, guages and line lock off of.

I have to straighten out my front end that didnt seem that bad till I switched to skiiny Hoosier bias-plys up front.
It need LCA bushings and I think Im going to get a set of adj, strut rods to replace the bent stock ones.

Disc brakes are high on the list too.

I also want to switch to 10" rims in the rear so it will have to be mini tubbed. The 8.5's are just to narrow for the tires.

I am putting in a gear drive, changing to 4.57 gears, if Brett still has them or something along that order, Chrome plating my Air Gap, and a Edelbrock polished water pump.

Mike

The Scamp will be going into it's winter hibernation :(
I'm just getting started on the Duster so i'll have a busy winter,i want to get it done for Carlisle next July hopefully i will have it done by then. [-o<

I'm replacing alot of the inteior carpet, seats, and headlinr also my brother in-law is making me a center counsel someday. I'm rebuilding the entire front end. Hopefully will be able to purchase new leafsprings for the car to do back end. Changing out my master cylinder. Oh yeah one small thing switching the car from an automatic to manual. There may be some things that I am forgetting there are alot of parts sitting in my car and garage right now.

I'm putting my TTI header's on and changing the rear gear from 3:73 to 3:55. Will likely be putting on a set of Keystone Classics as well.

You find some keystones in the small bolt shg? Not much happening over the winter for me. Garage is too small. I have to do all my upgrades in spring or fall. That really sucks for cutting into cruising time.

Sell the E-body and the bassboat so I have room in the garage for mama's jeep and my dart

-
Back