Winter weather sucks!

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
I was going to go get my new project car this Friday. I live in Oklahoma & was going to Northern Ohio. However, it looks like the Oklahoma weather is going to put a halt to it.
Does anybody live between Fremont, Ohio & St. Louis, Mo. that can give me road conditions.
Thanks.

I'm in northwest Tennessee about 20 miles south of the Kentucky border. It's cold -- 31 -- and the road crews have been out spraying salt brine on the highway all day. No snow or ice yet but I'd expect it soon.

This is the most accurate weather site I've been able to find; I check every day for my work (the humidity level is important to me). Just type in a few Zip Codes along your route and save them to check for your trip.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/TN/Greenfield.html

If you decide to venture out, be careful and travel safely. We want you back home with the car in one piece. :-D

big storms going though southern NE and Northern Kansas and Missouri, 10 -12 inches of snow, and sleet the father south you go, i wouldnt recommend hitting the highway, you may get more than you barganded for!

Doug

-
Back