winter

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
dam I hate cold weather, it`s 16 outside, and were supposed to get colder next week !!---------dfljbnrw4uu,cqxw-cv-

Yep ! we will have this chit in December :lol: I hope everyone remembers to put some moisture in there air as they dry it out with there heat .. seen many homes and children have problems because of this..

It finally got here too
We had our annual I-96 winter pile up (only 44 cars this year)
And I found myself doing a little steering left to go right this morning

yea, wind chill here at 6am was 23 - I actually had to put on a coat... what is up with that!?

It finally got here too
We had our annual I-96 winter pile up (only 44 cars this year)
And I found myself doing a little steering left to go right this morning

Seems like every year in the same section of I96 too.

I'm guessing there is a dip there, or perhaps a change in pavement?
Something that makes that section more prone to freezing

No kidding
I used to live in Lowell and work in Holland...50 miles drive each way

You wouldn't believe how often I got passed up by SUVS in a hurry, only to see them in a ditch a few miles up the road

And you know what I learned?

Driving an awd will not keep you from getting stuck, but it will get you in deep enough that my awd charger can't pull you out

Lol. I drive for a living a deal with speed demons every day. Driving way over the speed limit just burns more gas. I catch up to people down the road a lot.

Seems like every year in the same section of I96 too.
Is that the section that's kinda like a washboard? Drove that way everytime I came to WI from MI and I remember one section like that on the outside lane.

High Low
Saturday 72 55
Sunday 80 63
Monday 83 63
Tuesday 83 65
Wednesday 82 62
Thursday 79 57
Friday 81 62

Yeah we have the opposite problem, Heat sucks!

High Low
Saturday 72 55
Sunday 80 63
Monday 83 63
Tuesday 83 65
Wednesday 82 62
Thursday 79 57
Friday 81 62

Yeah we have the opposite problem, Heat sucks!
-send it to me , I love hot weather, wish it would be 95 today !

21 this morning here in northeast Arkansas, only good thing coming out of these cold temps is deer are moving better and now I can put one on the ground with no worries of it being to hot to hang it out for a while.. yes winter sucks

a foot of the white stuff on the ground last night and I past 3 accidents on the way to work this morn... all 4x4 pick ups. I think they all had a loose nut on the end of the steering wheel.

17, here, at 9:30 A.M. -- Too damn cold for mid December. -- :( --

-
Back