[Found!] Wiper linkage parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be a three speed. I don’t know if the linkage is different but the piece that attaches the linkage to the motor is different.

I went thru the motors but didnt find any with a removable bushing and clip--all had either 3/8 or 1/2 wrench size nut--so no help here

DSC00877.JPG

ok--the 3/8 nut size ---now what pieces do you need??? would you like a complete motor or what??? Look at the ones pictured & let me know

73’ and up don’t use metal clips and maybe older than that. I have a set of linkage with the clips but it came from an older (67) car. They just quit using the metal clips and I don’t know when but my 73 Dart Sport did not have them.

If you have the motor and the slotted metal piece that goes with the motor all you need is the nut to attach the metal piece to the motor the the nylon bushings attaches the linkage to the slotted piece.

Are you still needing the plastic bushing and the attachment washer with the clip built on it.
I hate to ask,BUT I've been(nosy)following this post.I also need those parts,now i'm confused.Is it possible to see a picture of your parts.if Rick doesn't need them,maybe I can use them.Thanks,Sam in N/E Ohio

I hate to ask,BUT I've been(nosy)following this post.I also need those parts,now i'm confused.Is it possible to see a picture of your parts.if Rick doesn't need them,maybe I can use them.Thanks,Sam in N/E Ohio
As of right now I don't have a need for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back