Wiper motor relocation on a Duster

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
So I have the dash out and figured this would be a great time to relocate the wiper motor INSIDE the car. I have seen a couple older threads but never really got all the details. I have no problems fabricating and welding a bracket and have found several wiper motors online that have a three-post lug mounting arrangement that seems like it would be cake to bolt to a bracket with.

Questions:

What year/make/model wiper motor did you pick and why?
What wiper switch do I use?
How do I wire it (I am using a generic harness from Speedway Motors for the whole car)?
Is the intermittent function controlled by the switch or the motor type?

I really only care about low/high/park. If I can swing the intermittent then that is a bonus.

Thanks for any pics or ideas you may have! I am ready to make this happen.

So I have the dash out and figured this would be a great time to relocate the wiper motor INSIDE the car. I have seen a couple older threads but never really got all the details. I have no problems fabricating and welding a bracket and have found several wiper motors online that have a three-post lug mounting arrangement that seems like it would be cake to bolt to a bracket with.

Questions:

How do I wire it (I am using a generic harness from Speedway Motors for the whole car)?

I really only care about low/high/park. If I can swing the intermittent then that is a bonus.

Questions:

Used a motor out of a 20007 Neon.
Several FABO members had recommended it.
The wiper switch was from Ron Francis and I matched the wiper motor wiring to the car wiring. You can get all four functions on the wiper motor.

IMG_0677.JPG

-
Back