Wiper Motor Restoration

-

eds70dart

Reaction score
I need some help here guys. I'm restoring my 70 Dart from top to bottom and I've run into a road block here. I'm wanting someone to restore my wiper motor and I can't find anyone that does it anymore. There were a couple of places that did them, like the "Wiper Man" and "Year-One," but they no longer provide this service. Has anyone had theirs restored back to it's original. I have to get mine checked over and wires replaced. Or can I purchase a restored one from someone. Please, need help to continue restoration. Thanks ED..............

A concours restoration may be impossible. Those resistor wires exposed on some of the mutli speed motors has a cloth like covering. That is/was asbestos. TFE covering replces that today. Bump and good luck anyway :)

I sent mine to someone in Canada. But I do not recall their name. I will try and find the info and post

you can see it in this photo. I think it looks very good. May not be concours correct, but looks much better than painting the whole thing black

low112.jpg

Hi WILDCAT, That's all that I'm looking for. My car won't be a show car but a good weekend or summer driver. Yours looks fantastic.

There`s a place in Florida called Concours Creation that can rebuild those to factory specs. They go by the name toobusyforswapmeets on Ebay. The owner`s name is Jerry.

-
Back