Wiper/Washer knob upside down Demon

-

monoptn

Mopar Aficianado
Reaction score
I have a 72 Demon. The windshield wiper knob says "WASH" on it, and of course it controls the washer spray. However, on my car, the word "WASH" is upside down. The knob will only go on one way, and the switch will only go in the dash one way. My knob was printed upside down, and I bet it is not the only one. Anybody else got one upside down? If not, I'm going to claim my Demon to be a 1 of 1 car!

My 68 is upside down to. I figured the switch was just turned, but I hadn't checked into it.

They kept screwing with tht for some reson. 67 rallye switch hole is 2 flats horizontal while 68 is 2 flats vertical. Those can be rotated 180 degrees to cure upside down. Are you sure yours cant be rotated also ?

I am the second owner of the car. It is a fairly early build 72, as I recall. It was titled in October 1971 - I can check the fender tag for a build date. Also, I can get in touch with the original owner to see if it was ever replaced. Not that it really matters - an upside down washer knob will not turn it into a 71 hemi cuda convertible. It is interesting though.

The switch knob doesn't rotate that far.
The H is never upside down. :)

-
Back