Wire free engine compartment

-
Not completely wire free but very cleaned up thanks to the EZ wiring kit.
Most of the stuff is hidden under the dash including a ford style starter relay.

I could easily hide the ignition box and coil but I wanted them more easily accessible.

1-30.jpg

Not completely wire free but very cleaned up thanks to the EZ wiring kit.
Most of the stuff is hidden under the dash including a ford style starter relay.

I could easily hide the ignition box and coil but I wanted them more easily accessible.

1-30.jpg
outstanding....

I really dig the nice clean look! Im getting rid of my inner fenders,so rerouting wiring is necessary. May as well clean up the firewall while Im at it,lol!

Momoparman,

Thank you ,this is exactly what I wanted to see ,excellant job, this will help tremendously with our project, hope you dont get offended if we steal some of your ideas,

Bob / Bryce

i got the idea of the fuse panel in the glove box from cudaspaz but then i wanted to keep as much as the eletronics and wires hidden so just below the dash on the passenger side is the starter relay and voltage regulator. I'll probably put the coil inside the car too but haven't decided.

The ez-wire harness makes it really nice to hide the wires.

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

here are some pictures of the wires going through firewall into engine bay (pic 1) then the last two are the wires running along passenger inner fender to go to the lights, horn, and what not up front.

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Simply beautiful, momoparman, cudaspaz, and mopardude318.

Question: Are you running an internal regulator alternator, and if so, which model and mounting hardware?

Thanks
Ron

I am running a 120-amp Powermonster alternator with internal regulator....so easy to install and wire.

Awww geeezzz! Now you guys went and added more things to my to-do list! These all look great!

-
Back