wiring diagram needed

-

68gts340

Reaction score
I am trying to help out my younger brother and need a wiring diagram for a 69 nova , anyone know where to find one ? ....yes i am aware its not a mopar, but the chevy sites suck.....thanks guys

Check Ebay for a store called Detroit Iron for the factory body and shop manuals on one disk. We got one for our 72 scamp it was about 43 bucks.

360Scamp a buddy of mine is a chevy nut and has a few old manuals. Tomorrow I'll ask him if he has one and if he does if you want I can scan it and e-mail it to you. What engine/trans combo does it have.

On another note, I guess were lucky to have good boards. My bud said the same thing about the chevy boards. They suck.

FYI, it does not matter if you end up with a chevelle or camaro one either. all the engine components have the same color wire going to the same place. i have been doing electrical work on chevys in my shop for for quite some time now( i need more mopar customers!) and i can tell you what goes where since i have 3 first gen camaros and 1 69 chevelle in the shop right now. let me know if i can help.

-
Back