Wish me luck back surgery 7am Wednesday

-
Iv'e been there . I chickened out of the surgery....good for you, hope they fixed everything.

I had the same thing done in 1997, then again in 2005. L4-L5 Discectomy/Laminectomy. Actually, my 2nd surgery went better than my 1st. Like someone here already said, walking will help. I was surprised at how bearable the pain was after surgery. I was walking around the same day at 10 minute intervals. Take it slow. I hope you have a great recovery.

To anyone else out there - be careful with your back!!! Sciatic nerve pain is like having a bolt of lightening going down your leg from your *** to your feet.....lol

Good luck with the surgury and I hope it fixes your pain. I know how neck and back pain can get to you.

Sorry I missed the initial post but really glad to read the surgery went well. I had a discectomy (disc replacement, it was completely blown out) on C6 and a steel plate installed in my neck in October. The first 3 weeks afterward were brutally painful but I'm doing tremendously better now.

-
Back