wish me luck, say a prayer

-
It's been a good day here Robert :happy10: I got myself a new granddaughter and you will get what you want and need :cheers:
Talking about getting all spiffed up:-D I shaved all my facile hair off today to see my granddaughter and met the family, Prayers that your day went well and I will be awaiting the good news :happy10:

Can't see how they could miss an opportunity like this. You've always been one of the first to offer your support for others here. They'll be getting an excellent employee.

Good luck on the interview and hopefully the offer will follow. Prayers sent for you my friend. I also have a small business and things can get tough and sometimes it's better to have a solid source of income as well, even though you have your customer base, If it was not for the fact I have a contract and get jobs sent to me, I would be punching a clock again. I do love having the power to call the shots as to which days I can choose to take off or quit early. But there are also times when it gets very lean. Keep us posted on the outcome.

You won't need luck, your hard work will take care of that. A prayer is sent, for your health, sanity, and to keep your family happy and loving. You will be fine, you are what Americans are about. Rog

We're on it for ya Robert. Your hard work ethics will carry ya through and if that dont do it, the expertise that you have will finish it off. On the prayers for ya buddy.
Small Block

Thanks, everyone. I'll keep everyone updated as to how this goes and rather the offer gets extended.

-
Back