Wish me luck

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Unfortunately I filled for unemployment today for the first time. Found out yesterday that my boss ha no other work lined up for us. Not from a lack of trying, just no one getting anything built at the moment. So I'm off to look for work. Wish me luck and please say a prayer if your the type. Please and thank you FABO

Wishing you the best of luck job shopping and a couple of prayers also. Dan

Unfortunately I filled for unemployment today for the first time. Found out yesterday that my boss ha no other work lined up for us. Not from a lack of trying, just no one getting anything built at the moment. So I'm off to look for work. Wish me luck and please say a prayer if your the type. Please and thank you FABO

The joys of the construction industry.

Prayers for a good paying job with benefits and year around employment headed your way.

Good luck!!! It's a jungle out there!

Thanks folks. Unfortunately everything appears to be done online. So walking in a bs talking to a real person at workforce is pretty much out of the question

Good luck trying to find a job these days and I hope you pass the audition!:blob::violent1: ....And, let's hope you don't become another Fred Garvin!!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 184
Good vibes coming your way, Amigo.
Yeah, sucks about the online thing. I am the type of guy that likes to look someone in the eye when I am talking to them. I finally got the job I wanted, but it took a lot of self control on my part for sure.

Good luck Mr. Chuck ....prayers sent for something good to come up for you.

Good luck.............lots of building going on in the Dallas / Ft Worth area...

Stay positive and use all your resources...this could lead to something better and end up being a blessing!

Thanks guys. Trying to get my GED. Most places seem to just look the other way when I give them an app and see no education. :(

Thanks guys. Trying to get my GED. Most places seem to just look the other way when I give them an app and see no education. :(

It's not so much the lack of education as it is the ability/desire to complete something, potential employers look at that.

Go get it, it will help.

In the meantime good luck in your search.

No education!...Damn!....These days you at least need a degree or you're **** out of luck!....Oh well, you can always become a male prostitute like Fred Garvin!:thumbup:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 121
Good luck and more importantly prayers sent your way. I am half way in your boat after 25 years in our family paving company things are bleak at best. I also have no "education" as I dropped out in the 10th grade to help my father.

I hope you find something and it's steady.

not really...I have applied online for a few jobs too and I have a masters degree and still nothing at all. So I don't think its the education hurting your chances ...I thinks its winter time in a dead economy.

Don't give up, prayers and karma are bigger and stronger than any of us ....so you still have some power in your corner because more prayers coming for you. :glasses7:

-
Back